Bill Maher to tea partiers: The Founding Fathers would’ve hated your guts

If starkey is a mainstream republican he should not have a problem supporting George Bush or McCain or or any New England Republican. But does he? I haven't seen it maybe you have.
I don't recall any discussion by Jake about them in particular, but I've never seen Jake support any Republican.

Well I mention those because if jake is mainstream reupblican heshould not hgave a problem supporting them, yet he does not support them.

Then despite his unwarranted arrogance and self-important puffery, he's fulla shit.

Look back, guys. You are making strawman accusations. Yes, I did support them on various points. Yet you two criticize all the time.

daveman and bigreb are not mainstream republicans. daveman claims to be a registered one and bigreb is a "conservative."

Once again, daveman makes a claim he can't support, so that falls flat again.

You can't support your accusations, but you are welcome to try.

daveman and bigreb are not mainstream republicans. daveman claims to be a registered one and bigreb is a "conservative."

Simple question jake did you support John McCain in 2008? If not who did you support?

Simple question jake did you support John McCain in 2008? If not who did you support?

I voted the McCain ticket, praying that if he were incapacitated as president that Sarah would do the decent thing and resign. But then that would have meant Pelosi. Yeah, I know. Who did you support?

Wrong, kid. You first claimed I am not a Republican.

Prove it. For once in your life, prove it. Don't just prance around saying stuff is true simply because you say it is. I know you learned that from your college professors, but just because you're stupid enough to unquestioningly accept what they say doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Dumbass kid.

I voted the McCain ticket, praying that if he were incapacitated as president that Sarah would do the decent thing and resign. But then that would have meant Pelosi. Yeah, I know. Who did you support?
Who did you support in the primaries?

Prove it. For once in your life, prove it. Don't just prance around saying stuff is true simply because you say it is. I know you learned that from your college professors, but just because you're stupid enough to unquestioningly accept what they say doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Dumbass kid.

Prove that. You blast him for assuming (and rightfully so)-then turn around and do the same exact thing? Come on you know better than to do that, especially in the same post. This thread is turning into a big personal-who gives a flying fuck-"no I'm a REAL republican, "NO I'M A REAL REPUBLICAN!". Lame.

"The founding fathers would have hated your guts"

Reference to the founding fathers ideas of hating America or not would be totally irrelevant in todays society. The founding fathers have no contendancy or mindset on the change and metamorphisis this country has been through thus making their opinions I think irrelevant. Sure they may have started a ripple, yet many of their historical analyses and decisions were also based on Ignorance alone.

By the Way I voted for Obama.

I gave my support to Mcain after he made Sarah his running mate.

"The founding fathers would have hated your guts"

Reference to the founding fathers ideas of hating America or not would be totally irrelevant in todays society. The founding fathers have no contendancy or mindset on the change and metamorphisis this country has been through thus making their opinions I think irrelevant. Sure they may have started a ripple, yet many of their historical analyses and decisions were also based on Ignorance alone.

By the Way I voted for Obama.

In cae you do not realize their opinions are still used to support the Constitution. Thats how we tdecide what the meaning of certain laws are. Such as the second Amendment.

Dumbass kid.

Prove that. You blast him for assuming (and rightfully so)-then turn around and do the same exact thing? Come on you know better than to do that, especially in the same post. This thread is turning into a big personal-who gives a flying fuck-"no I'm a REAL republican, "NO I'M A REAL REPUBLICAN!". Lame.

You're new jake has a history around here this is why peope respon the way they do with him, he's the one to blame. Once you have been a few rounds with jokey then you will see exactly whats going on.

Dumbass kid.

Fair enough. I can't prove it, so I retract.

See how easy that is, Jake?

Dumbass kid.

FYI, guys, there's a reason that I have Jake on ignore, and this sort of pointless, thread-killing, "You are, No, YOU are" kindergarten shit would be it. He's never had anything meaningful to say that I can recall, and he inevitably drags the thread off onto an utterly irrelevant tangent like this so that no one can talk about the real topic.

Just chuck him and move on. I promise you, he will never have a post which has you kicking yourself for missing it. Never.

FYI, guys, there's a reason that I have Jake on ignore, and this sort of pointless, thread-killing, "You are, No, YOU are" kindergarten shit would be it. He's never had anything meaningful to say that I can recall, and he inevitably drags the thread off onto an utterly irrelevant tangent like this so that no one can talk about the real topic.

Just chuck him and move on. I promise you, he will never have a post which has you kicking yourself for missing it. Never.
:lol: Good advice. :beer:

You guys certainly validate Gandhi's statement. That you have nothing the rest of us realize so easily. :lol:

You do not act like a Republican, daveman, far more like an agenda-driven reactionary activist trying to corrupt the party. But you will get to vote for Romney, so rant and chant away.

Forum List

Back