Bill Maher Says Obamacare Is So Screwed Up That It Makes Health Care Worse

"Fact is, regardless how great liberals claim Obamacare is, it was intentionally written to be so destructive that the only solution will be to go to agovernment run single-payer system."

Lol where do you people come up with this crap? Just because something sounds like it makes sense, it doesn't mean it is actually rooted in reality.

The concept of ObamaCare was invented by republicans. How typical you people continue to ignore that fact.

How typical....
When the left is proud of OCare it was all because of Democrats
When the left wants to admit OCare is full of problems it was a Republican idea....

Oh, I see. If someone disagrees with you then they are labeled Liberal. Newsflash: I am a Moderate and don't just pull either the R or the D lever. We decide elections. Be careful that your proposed candidates don't voice what you are voicing. They may think it but never voice it. It cost Romney the election.
Liberals like to claim they're moderates because they feel they aren't left-wing, but yet most everyone seems to be to the right of them.

There is nothing moderate about a liberal in this day and age. Back in the days there was when you had the Blue dog Democrats. But they have all been ran out of the party and now it is made up of people who are radical and extremist left winger's . and their base of voters are right up there with them. Intolerant bullies

Not true. Before Reagan, I voted more Republican than Democrat. Democrats have been forced to fight fire with fire.
Yeah, and Democrats in Washington are the ones feeding you the fire, not the Republican voters.

Forum List

Back