Bill Maher is Wrong---Americans Aren't Stupid

Americans aren't all that stupid after all.

I feel very proud to be an American when I see things like this:

'Duck Dynasty' returns to big ratings drop

'Duck Dynasty' returns to big ratings drop looks like Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson's anti-gay sentiments and the controversy they created may have had a serious effect on viewers after all.

The Season 5 premiere on Wednesday of the A&E reality show drew 8.5 million viewers, down sharply from the nearly 12 million that tuned in for the Season 4 opener in August.""

Wow! That's a 1/3rd of their audience. Bwahahahahahhaaaaa----couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.

I hate that show with all my heart and soul, but I am different to the controversy. I wasn't at first I will admit.

Oh, and Bill Maher is right on most things. There really isn't a political commentator that's better.

You hate a tv show with all your heart and soul? Please get some help.

I hope you are aware how staged that show is.

'Duck Dynasty' returns to big ratings drop looks like Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson's anti-gay sentiments and the controversy they created may have had a serious effect on viewers after all.

The Season 5 premiere on Wednesday of the A&E reality show drew 8.5 million viewers, down sharply from the nearly 12 million that tuned in for the Season 4 opener in August.""

Wow! That's a 1/3rd of their audience. Bwahahahahahhaaaaa----couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.

What about this part?
To be fair, last winter's premiere of the show drew 8.6 million viewers.

Ya' got me. I don't know the history of the show or how long it's been on the air. But generally networks don't like to see 33% of their viewers disappear at any time.

LOL...you just got your ass handed to you again. how embarrassing. what a dumb thread.

What about this part?
To be fair, last winter's premiere of the show drew 8.6 million viewers.

Ya' got me. I don't know the history of the show or how long it's been on the air. But generally networks don't like to see 33% of their viewers disappear at any time.

Actually it was 29% but you libs never were very good at math.

I hate that show with all my heart and soul, but I am different to the controversy. I wasn't at first I will admit.

Oh, and Bill Maher is right on most things. There really isn't a political commentator that's better.

Holy crap! You mean televisioned is staged?! I never would have known that! See I've been on mars in a dark cave with my eyes shut and my ears closed for all of my life. It never would have occured to me that something so obvious is true.

Holy crap! You mean televisioned is staged?! I never would have known that! See I've been on mars in a dark cave with my eyes shut and my ears closed for all of my life. It never would have occured to me that something so obvious is true.

So why so you like it then? I seriously don't understand the appeal.

Ratings drop (if true) at a reality show make you proud to be an American? Could you be any more superficial and unserious?

Neither. I'm happy to see that the public at large rejects a 1950's reject such as Phil Robertson who is such a fucking coward that he doesn't show his true stripes until he's got A&Es cash in his alligator wallet.

You think he would have come out with that GQ interview BEFORE he got his television series?

Last edited:

So why so you like it then? I seriously don't understand the appeal.

Avatar43122343234 is another coward, sort of like Phil Robertson. Goes with whatever he/she/it thinks will work at the time. Shallow, superficial and narcissistic. But the Zen monk moniker is over the top for such a redneck as Avatar23423423423.

The quack pack still rules deal with it.
DuckDynastyEntireRobertsonFamily-640x385.jpg

Forum List

Back