Bill Maher Hopes The Patriots Lose The Super Bowl - Because Of Donald Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

“Go Falcons!”

Bill Maher is rooting for the Atlanta Falcons at the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Not because he’s from Atlanta or is a longtime fan of the team, but because they’re up against the New England Patriots.

The Falcons are playing a team where the owner, the coach and the star quarterback all love and support Donald Trump,” Maher said on Friday’s broadcast of “Real Time.” “So I’d really like for [The Patriots] to lose by a score of a million fucking thousand to none.”

Maher, a fierce critic of Trump, later lamented how the new POTUS has politicized things that just shouldn’t even be political ― including football.

Although my heart is still with the Patriots - I can't argue with Bill Maher's assessment.

NOTE TO MODS:
Could you please tolerate this thread until after the Super Bowl? After all, it does have a political slant to it.

Last edited:
After reading Bill Maher's OP, I won't feel too devastated if the Falcons win. They are a great team. I just hope it's a fair game and both teams play to their full potential. I also wish Rob Gronkowski was able to play.

Liberals are totally losing their minds

I repeat from the OP:

Maher, a fierce critic of Trump, later lamented how the new POTUS has politicized things that just shouldn’t even be political ― including football.

I repeat from the OP:

How has Trump done that

I repeat from the OP:

Trump didn't do anything you stupid moron.

The owner and QB supported Trump in an election and now Billyblowhard.....is taking that to the stadium.

Do you enjoy shaming those who educated you ?

Well, that's taking politics way too far. But with Maher, that's what I'd expect from him.
I too would like to see a Falcon victory, because they have never won a Super Bowl and also, I just love to pull for the underdog.
That's why I'm a huge Minnesota Timberwolves fan. They have been in the NBA since 1989 and have never even sniffed at a NBA Championship. They did make the Western Conference Finals in 2004 but lost in 6 games and since then they haven't even made the playoffs. :crybaby: I just love pulling for those guys.
Anyways, GO FALCONS!!!!!!

“Go Falcons!”

Not because he’s from Atlanta or is a longtime fan of the team, but because they’re up against the New England Patriots.

The Falcons are playing a team where the owner, the coach and the star quarterback all love and support Donald Trump,” Maher said on Friday’s broadcast of “Real Time.” “So I’d really like for [The Patriots] to lose by a score of a million fucking thousand to none.”

Although my heart is still with the Patriots - I can't argue with Bill Maher's assessment.

NOTE TO MODS:
Could you please tolerate this thread until after the Super Bowl? After all, it does have a political slant to it.

Bill Maher is spot on as always.

Nobody cares what Billy boy Maher says about about the game, or anything else. ...... :cool:

Bill Maher is a joke......

Yeah, that's what he gets the big bucks for. He also has a valid point about the game tomorrow.

But his comedy routine is taken seriously by mentally challenged leftards like you. I would kick Bill Maher's ass in a debate....he wouldn't even allow it to be filmed because it would be such an ass-kicking. He is a smarmy, commie ass-wipe with a big ol bag of nothing. Hell, I would even let him pick the topic that he could research beforehand and even unprepared? I would still leave him stuttering and stammering just based off the thousands of hours of research and reading I have done.

I'm a Patriots fan and a Trump voter.

Things couldn't get much better....... :thup:

I voted for Trump....only for the SCOTUS.

I don't like the Patriots.....but best of luck.

Football is a football.

I don't root for Lakhota's team because one of the cheer leaders goes to church.

Apparently Tom Brady ain't no Rhodes scholar.

0202-tom-brady-super-bowl-practice-photos-sub-3.jpg

Tom Brady's Grammar Fail at Super Bowl Practice (PHOTO GALLERY)

“Go Falcons!”

NOTE TO MODS:

Bill Maher is spot on as always.

He was against Trump.

How'd that work out for him ?

He's an asshole that can't even put his arguments in order.

Nobody cares what Billy boy Maher says about about the game, or anything else. ...... :cool:

Bill Maher is a joke......

Yeah, that's what he gets the big bucks for. He also has a valid point about the game tomorrow.

But his comedy routine is taken seriously by mentally challenged leftards like you. I would kick Bill Maher's ass in a debate....he wouldn't even allow it to be filmed because it would be such an ass-kicking. He is a smarmy, commie ass-wipe with a big ol bag of nothing. Hell, I would even let him pick the topic that he could research beforehand and even unprepared? I would still leave him stuttering and stammering just based off the thousands of hours of research and reading I have done.

Yeah, and I bet you're faster than a speeding bullet.

Forum List

Back