Bill Maher and Joe Rogan Gripe Obesity is Becoming a New Minority Group: ‘Body Positivity’ is ‘Positively Orwellian’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There is no doubt, if you are overweight and you get Covid, you are much more likely to be hospitalized than people whose weight would be considered normal.

Bill Maher expressed his frustration with the obesity problem in America during a recent interview with Joe Rogan.

During Tuesday’s episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Maher vented “This is an area where we’ve just gone through the looking glass. Body positivity now is a term and it’s not positivity, that’s positively Orwellian!”

Now that they can't push Ivermectin I guess now they will pick on obese people.. I guess they have nothing intelligent to discuss.

It's a joke issue that MSM decided to take seriously because the reality of the Biden administration is too much to face.

Now that they can't push Ivermectin I guess now they will pick on obese people.. I guess they have nothing intelligent to discuss.

Pick on?
They're giving you the truth. Obesity is the root cause of countless maladies in this country.
How about we be honest about it?

Forum List

Back