Bill Gates Busted by FDA, Coronavirus Testing Shut Down

You neglected to state what Bill Gates was "busted" for. Can you tell us? Given your outrage, it must be pretty horrible.
The gateway pundit certainly didn’t tell him

And you certainly didn't read the linked article;

Because you're a functionally illiterate fucking moron.

Typical Marxist.
You. Are. A. Moron.
Go drink bleach, MAGAt scum.

Ohhh look, an angry little Marxist who lacks the cognizant skills to formulate a cogent sentence.

You're not stupid because you're a communist; you're a communist because you're stupid.

It's about time these people with questionably run foundations got shut down. And they usually expect other people to donate to their foundations because of their name recognition.

-The Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN), in part backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, had been testing about 300 people per day before the FDA shut down the program-

Ironic that after Trump tells us 'anyone who wants a test can get a test', his FDA shut down a group doing exactly that. They afraid the facts will conflict with their policies?

You neglected to state what Bill Gates was "busted" for. Can you tell us? Given your outrage, it must be pretty horrible.

Typical Marxist.
You. Are. A. Moron.

Ohhh look, an angry little Marxist who lacks the cognizant skills to formulate a cogent sentence.

You're not stupid because you're a communist; you're a communist because you're stupid.
Ironic post is ironic

.....and you’re still a moron

Go drink that bleach like Fat Donnie told you, trash.

Now Bill Gates has replaced Fauci as Da Debble. Or maybe both are Da Debble.

Group psychopathy at work. We used to only see this in the history books, and here it is, right in front of us, in real time.

What?

Dr. Fauci is a highly respected virologist. Yes, he supported the president which set the little Goebbels against him, until he said something contrary to the president, then they loved him. The only thing the little Goebbels actually care about is slandering the president.

That we recognize that the economic harm done by these quarantines is more destructive that the Wuhan virus, which 200 million Americans have already had and recovered from, is not disparagement of Dr. Fauci. You partisan hacks are desperate to create some sort of animosity between the president and Dr. Fauci - but it's just more of your demagoguery, zero basis in truth.

He's only outraged because gateway pundit told him to be.

And whatever the article says probably isn't true anyway.

It's about time these people with questionably run foundations got shut down. And they usually expect other people to donate to their foundations because of their name recognition.

-The Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN), in part backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, had been testing about 300 people per day before the FDA shut down the program-

Thinking the FDA is going to do anything other than support Gates, is foolish.

Typical Marxist.
You. Are. A. Moron.

Ironic post is ironic

You try so hard, and fail so miserably. Poor little ChiCom troll; FAR too stupid to hold her (xer, ter, mer?) own... What DO you identify as Comrade? An aardvark?

Yes, it was the gateway pundit. That was my point.

Exactly creep. If you want lies, turn to CNN.

Can you point to any cases of the gateway pundit being correct?

A billion times more often than CNN or NBC, as we all know.
But you can't name any of them, amiright?

:rofl:

What a fucking moron.

Illinois Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/illinois-governor-pritzker-threatens-business-owners-year-prison-try-reopen/

Tell me stupid fuck, is that true or not?

Exactly creep. If you want lies, turn to CNN.

A billion times more often than CNN or NBC, as we all know.
But you can't name any of them, amiright?

:rofl:

What a fucking moron.

Illinois Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/illinois-governor-pritzker-threatens-business-owners-year-prison-try-reopen/

Tell me stupid fuck, is that true or not?
Nope. It's twisted. What the actual statement was is that business owners could be charged with a misdemeanor of they reopen against orders. In extreme cases a misdemeanor in Illinois can get you up to 1 year in prison or a fine of up to $2500.

They lied.

Next.

He's only outraged because gateway pundit told him to be.

And whatever the article says probably isn't true anyway.

It was Gateway Pundit, not CNN. You ChiCom morons love lies, but we Americans prefer facts.

Well, off to work now, commie.

You wouldn't understand.
Lol, I run my own consulting company, it's my third career. I work as much or as little as I want. I'll probably go into the office around 10 or so. Things are kinda slow right now since we specialize in large events and they aren't happening at the moment.

Typical Marxist.
You. Are. A. Moron.

Ironic post is ironic

You try so hard, and fail so miserably. Poor little ChiCom troll; FAR too stupid to hold her (xer, ter, mer?) own... What DO you identify as Comrade? An aardvark?

Cool response bro. You sure showed me how to take the high road.

Several different bio firms, and universities around the world are currently working on vaccines with grants from the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation.

Thread fail.

Human fail due to kos brainwashing.

Forum List

Back