Bill Clinton Telling Veterans to Shut Up and Sit Down ?

Right. Thanks.

FYI, exit polls in South Carolina show Clinton is winning 84% of the black vote.

That's a huge win for her. That probably would indicate a huge turnout as well. South Carolina has a very large Black population.

Obama won the black vote in the 2008 South Carolina primary with 78%.

Well, she beat him them. How did the turnout compare if you know?

Don't know yet, I expect it to be lower since 2008 was more of a contested election than 2016 and there were 3 candidates, an African American a woman and a southerner.

Poor Bernie. He should just go on home a rest and save Hillary a bunch of money to spend in the General. I have to wonder though, What have we wrought? We are going to choose for our President, one or the other of the two most untrustworthy of all the candidates. God help us.

I think the Clintons know its over for them.
Why would they?
The reality is Trump will not get the required number of popular votes or electoral college votes either +the fact the general election is a long way off.
The republican convention will in all likelihood be a brokered one.

FYI, exit polls in South Carolina show Clinton is winning 84% of the black vote.

That's a huge win for her. That probably would indicate a huge turnout as well. South Carolina has a very large Black population.

Obama won the black vote in the 2008 South Carolina primary with 78%.

Well, she beat him them. How did the turnout compare if you know?

Don't know yet, I expect it to be lower since 2008 was more of a contested election than 2016 and there were 3 candidates, an African American a woman and a southerner.

Poor Bernie. He should just go on home a rest and save Hillary a bunch of money to spend in the General. I have to wonder though, What have we wrought? We are going to choose for our President, one or the other of the two most untrustworthy of all the candidates. God help us.

I'm tending to lean towards Clinton over Sanders but would be OK with either one. I don't think there is going to be a shortage of cash in the general election either, just like there never really is. So, I'm in no hurry for Sanders to quit.

The protester came obviously looking for a fight.

He found one.
i don't know that he came looking for a fight, but he showed up to make a fool of himself and look like an asshole.

you know what's funny? remember when the muslim woman just stood silently at a trump rally and was thrown out? i bet we could go back to those threads and find a lot of the people bitching here calling her a 'plant' and an 'operative' and those would be the nice comments.

Clintons are done huntin'. Betcha.

Picking a very odd day to make this prediction.
Maybe. I just think Bill isn't doing Hillary any favors...and vice versa. Then again, she is up against Sanders...so who knows.

I think Bill Clinton as a campaigner is a shadow of his former self, but specifically, in this thread what exactly did he do wrong? He handled the protesters with class and respect as compared to Donald Trump.

I think he handled it well enough, but as I said...he is not doing hillary any favors. Period. Nobody wanted another Bush dynasty, nor do they want a Clinton dynasty.

And I think Trump would have invited the guy up to the stage to talk about it more. Then again, Trump didn't lie about a video where 4 people got murdered and hacked and tortured either.

I think he handled it well enough, but as I said...he is not doing hillary any favors. Period. Nobody wanted another Bush dynasty, nor do they want a Clinton dynasty.

And I think Trump would have invited the guy up to the stage to talk about it more. Then again, Trump didn't lie about a video where 4 people got murdered and hacked and tortured either.

Trump would invite a protester up on stage to discuss something that he was accused of lying about? Where have you been?

Bill Clinton blasts Marine protesting Hillary on Benghazi: ‘His mind has been poisoned by lies’

This is just a taste of how our military and vets will be mistreated if Hillary is elected.

Traitor bitch.

If they ask dumb partisan questions that have been answered many times over, they should be treated like that.. That goes for dumb questions about birth certificates, death panels, FEMA prisons, and bigfoot too.
I disagree. All the other times the networks could downplay or edit the conversation but this time it went worldwide and now everybody is aware of what this heartless bitch has done.

Just because he was in the military doesn't mean he should be given a pass on stupid questions.

Why don't you enlist ?
We do need the front-line dunces
Cannon fodder is a cheap investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back