Bill Burr SLAMS WOKE Cancel Culture. guys don't you see that so- called "WOKE" movement is a form of Marxism ?

More YouTube mumbo Jumbo. It's no wonder people are so ignorant when they get their news and beliefs from YouTube.

Bill Burr SLAMS WOKE Cancel Culture​

I am from Eastern Europe , guys don't you see that so- called "WOKE" movement is a form of Marxism ? why do you allow to rewriting of the history by violent Marxist gangs ?

Marxism is freedom of choice? I think not.

More YouTube mumbo Jumbo. It's no wonder people are so ignorant when they get their news and beliefs from YouTube.

Remember when the Traditional Media lied and said that the President said that w.s. were "very fine people"?

Marxism is freedom of choice? I think not.
Marxism is freedom of choice? GULAG system doesn't give you any choices

1635866322775.png

Remember when the Traditional Media lied and said that the President said that w.s. were "very fine people"?

They do the same thing as YouTube "news". First they tell you what you are about to see and then show you the parts they want you to see.

Comedians like Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle are now more than comedians. They are leaders in the Populist push back against the New Woke Order.
what Putin´s horde , China and the new Ottomans think about your so - called New Woke Order?

Marxism is freedom of choice? GULAG system doesn't give you any choices

View attachment 559480
Gulags are prisons and every nation has prisons no matter their political affiliation. For some reason Marxism is that scary word you people throw out there yet the US has abused people and it is not Marxist....Great Britain and other capitalist nations are not innocent with their abuse of humans along with all nations and all cultures. So it is an illogical conclusion to think that only Marxist are abusers. The US killed millions to settle the nation yet you think the US is a moral and ethical saint?

So if there was a video on YouTube of you getting ass raped and you crying for help then it would just be mumbo jumbo right?

What does the fact it's on YouTube have to do with it? It's a comedian doing an act, would it be ok if you saw it in person or on another video hosting service?

So if there was a video on YouTube of you getting ass raped and you crying for help then it would just be mumbo jumbo right?

What does the fact it's on YouTube have to do with it? It's a comedian doing an act, would it be ok if you saw it in person or on another video hosting service?

Looking to comedians to lead you. Kinda ironic I suppose.

Bill Burr SLAMS WOKE Cancel Culture​

I am from Eastern Europe , guys don't you see that so- called "WOKE" movement is a form of Marxism ? why do you allow to rewriting of the history by violent Marxist gangs ?

I love Billy Redballs...it is too bad it took him this long to push that connection out to his fans.

He is married to a woman of COLOR....by the way.

Funny as hell, I have seen him live 4 times.

Looking to comedians to lead you. Kinda ironic I suppose.

The idea of the "FOOL" or "JESTER" daring to say Truths that no one else dare say, is a very old idea.

That you are pretending that the source means that hte Truth doesn't count, is the type of thing that a tyrant does.

The idea of the "FOOL" or "JESTER" daring to say Truths that no one else dare say, is a very old idea.

That you are pretending that the source means that hte Truth doesn't count, is the type of thing that a tyrant does.

I don't need anyone telling me what I'm about to see.

Forum List

Back