Bill Bradley is an asshole...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
he's on Cavuto now saying that the reason Trump is running for President is to be able to squash the IRS audit of his taxes....Bradley claims the audit will bankrupt Trump.

Where do these assholes come from? GFY, Bill.

Check your local stations.

Trump can easily settle the question. The only reason not to is because he'd lose a lot of his support when people realize how relatively little he pays. Any wonder that the big "news" of the day is an earpiece worn by Hillary? Deflection, anyone?

Bill Bradley - is taking pointers from Harry Reid?

For anyone who has ever actually filled out a complex tax return, there is NO DOUBT about why Trump is not releasing his return. It is long and complicated, and immediately upon release, an army of journalists (none of whom know or care anything about taxes) will go through the papers with a magnifying glass, looking for ANYTHING that can be intentionally misconstrued to show Trump in an unfavorable light.

I expect Trump's tax returns to be released immediately after Barry's academic records (showing how a mediocre student can transfer into Columbia and be accepted at Harvard Law), and WJC's extensive medical records. In short, I ain't holding my breath.

he's on Cavuto now saying that the reason Trump is running for President is to be able to squash the IRS audit of his taxes....Bradley claims the audit will bankrupt Trump.

Where do these assholes come from? GFY, Bill.

Check your local stations.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if that were true. Though I'd like to have some corroboration of his claims.

Forum List

Back