Biggest problems the DNC has....too many Clinton loyalist!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The problem with our party, too many are tied to the Clintons. That's why I wish Howard Dean would take over again. These loyal women, ie Debbie and Donna, too mired in Clinton bullshit to see outside the bubble. This is gonna cost us, and rightly so. I for one, will no longer support our party financially, will never rally to volunteer for candidates and will only do so, once the Clinton loyalist are all gone and forgotten.

Just as the GOP needs to clean house and rebrand, so must we. We have always always been a party of inclusiveness, of fairness and of balance and because of the Clintons, who are messy as hell, we've now morphed ourselves into their way of doing things and its not good.

I am calling upon all loyal democrats to denounce our party's leader, ie Brazile and demand that Dean or someone with character take the lead. And to Brazile, shame shame on you for getting drunk off the Clinton kool aid for that too, was messy as hell.

The problem with our party, too many are tied to the Clintons. That's why I wish Howard Dean would take over again. These loyal women, ie Debbie and Donna, too mired in Clinton bullshit to see outside the bubble. This is gonna cost us, and rightly so. I for one, will no longer support our party financially, will never rally to volunteer for candidates and will only do so, once the Clinton loyalist are all gone and forgotten.

Just as the GOP needs to clean house and rebrand, so must we. We have always always been a party of inclusiveness, of fairness and of balance and because of the Clintons, who are messy as hell, we've now morphed ourselves into their way of doing things and its not good.

I am calling upon all loyal democrats to denounce our party's leader, ie Brazile and demand that Dean or someone with character take the lead. And to Brazile, shame shame on you for getting drunk off the Clinton kool aid for that too, was messy as hell.

Dean is not a good choice...

Sanders and Warren is your new hope and some young Democrats that have yet to be noticed...

• Banned

Sanders and Warren is your new hope and some young Democrats that have yet to be noticed...
I just threw a name out there, I don't care who takes over, as long as they have no ties to the Clintons...win or lose, its time this family go away. They've brought nothing to this country but scandals after scandals, regardless of its nature...I'm sick of them

I just threw a name out there, I don't care who takes over, as long as they have no ties to the Clintons...win or lose, its time this family go away. They've brought nothing to this country but scandals after scandals, regardless of its nature...I'm sick of them

True, but they will still be behind the scenes if they lose. Like the Bush, Kennedy and Roosevelt families the Clinton's are political royalty and for better or worse ( worse of course ) they will influence generations to come...

I would rather see someone like Stein rise in the Democratic party even though that woman make me look sane!

• Banned
I would bet there are few high-ranking Democrats without "ties" to the Clintons.

The DNC is just a fundraising operation, anyway.
That's why we not only need a restructuring of the party, but new candidates to support. The shit candidates that they back these days are nothing but beards for the RNC....none have balls, all lack conviction and courage and all fall prey to the bullshit that keeps them scared to say or do anything outside of the bubble of bullshit the DNC encourages.

They best get their shit together and soon

See..we can agree on something......the best thing for everyone would be for Hilary to lose...then we are done with the Clinton crime family forever.....

I denounced the Democrats in July and left them to their demise.

Forum List

Back