Bigger Biden Screw Up: Border or Afghanistan?

Biggest Clusterfucl? Border of Afghanistan?

• Border

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Afghanistan

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
What was Tramp's policies that were worthwhile?? None.
Then why when Biden reversed all those policies did Biden's job rating tank?-oops!
5l4odi.jpg

He is doing a good job at the border and an excellent job for ending the 20 year war.

If not his fault tramp made title 42 in the 2020's so people stayed in Mexico, so now they are coming here. His wall certainly didn't help anything, did it, and Mexico is not paying for the wall.
Seems i am correct. Biden can rape kids on fifth Avenue and you democrats would walk through hot coals to defend him. Democrat do no wrong . . What a cult. Sickos.

Seems i am correct. Biden can rape kids on fifth Avenue and you democrats would walk through hot coals to defend him. Democrat do no wrong . . What a cult. Sickos.
Dude, put down the Bud Light with all those tears in it.

And tramp can shoot a person on 5th ave and he would get away with it.

Biden doesn't rape anyone.

Then why when Biden reversed all those policies did Biden's job rating tank?-oops!
View attachment 532843
It could get even more interesting then that since Taliban means student and they originated from the madrasses in Pakistan and their brethren were decimated in Pakistan they may want to make payback on Pakistan .. The US certainly left enough weapons in Afghanistan for the Taliban to attack Pakistan certainly Helicopters, drones,humbees etc etc this might get very interesting and deadly esp if some of the ones that flee into Pakistan help form a fifth column with the other refugees…

Oh just wait till both these problems merge into one.

Im just waiting for biden to start importing them to our country in an attempt to look like the good guy. "yeah I killed a shit load of americans for no reason, made us look terrible in front of the world, setup up terrorists for years to come and let them over run a country. But wait, Ill make up for it by bringing in illegal afghans and dumping them allover america because we owe them and need to help them out!"

Fast forward to 2023 and a new election is coming up and suddenly all those mexicans and middle easterners he let flood into the country all get to have voting rights "Because its the humanitarian thing to do" once they all get settled into the red states he dumped them in so they will vote for him.

Will be like how proposistion 187 being removed by democrats and them democrats letting illegals flood into california and let them vote. Thats why in the late 80s california turned blue for the first time in decades.

Synthaholic
Tell that to those he left behind dumbass.

Oh and lets not talk about the billions of dollars worth of American military hardware he left there as well. I'm sure the Taliban think he's the greatest.

Both really. But since I had to choose one I went with border. You can't have a country without a secure border, and it's obvious Biden has no desire to maintain the border. Now that terrorists are emboldened due to Biden's weakness, how long before they start coming across the southern border? Hey, but at least we don't have to look at mean (but true) tweets anymore!

Meathead
I'd say the border. We now have another million illegals in this country. Many with the Chinese virus. They cost us billions each year. Hell that stuttering fuck is bussing and flying them all over OUR country.

Everywhere Biden's changed Trump's policies, he' screwed up. Which was the worst clusterfuck, Afghanistan of the border?
Other. There hasn't been enough persecution of the previous "administration" yet.

Synthaholic
Tell that to those he left behind dumbass.

Oh and lets not talk about the billions of dollars worth of American military hardware he left there as well. I'm sure the Taliban think he's the greatest.
So, we should have disarmed the Afghanistan military before leaving?

otto105
Their leaders boogied out as fast as they could. No leaders. No leaders. No viable army. We gave them the equipment and the Taliban now has it all.

Oh!! Did you actually think the Afghan army would fight the Taliban?? Most of them probably left with the oh so fast leaders. Silly you.

We should bomb Bagram and destroy it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back