Big Tech deplatforms left...nobody saw this coming...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald discuss the consequences for the left of cheerleading censorship.

Once the practice becomes acceptable, it inevitably becomes indiscriminate...something that was obvious to all but the most shortsighted.

You are posting on USMB who bans people if they don't behave properly yet you are complaining when someone else does it..Do you see the double standards you are trying to apply?

You are posting on USMB who bans people if they don't behave properly yet you are complaining when someone else does it..Do you see the double standards you are trying to apply?
Except the two are not the same///one thing to ban for rules transgression.......quite another to ban cause truth is inconvenient
There is no truth in not moderating when the TOS says differently.

You don't behave at all yet you are still here.
Amazing isn't it when I don't go around threatening lives just making bad jokes. Yet, you want people to be able to threaten people and to call for lynching and death to people you don't like, you would allow your website to do that would you?

Amazing isn't it when I don't go around threatening lives just making bad jokes. Yet, you want people to be able to threaten people and to call for lynching and death to people you don't like, you would allow your website to do that would you?

Your bad jokes killed seven people in Utah and three in Kansas just last week.

Except the two are not the same///one thing to ban for rules transgression.......quite another to ban cause truth is inconvenient
Babble on denier........

I can threaten someone's life whaaaaa, they are suppressing my free speech. Forget the la

Your bad jokes killed seven people in Utah and three in Kansas just last week.
Killer!:springbed:

Babble on denier........
Everyone with a website has rules, these rules are created by those people who provide you with a place to have a website(same in real life). You must obey the rules that you sign when you start up a website or join a website, you had to do as such to be on this website...You can play stupid all yer life but it won't help your argument.

Who did Trump threaten?

Who did Alex Jones threaten?

Who did Milo Yiannopolis threaten?

Who did Paul Joseph Watson threaten?

Who did Laura Loomer threaten?

Who did Sargon of Akkad threaten?

Who did James O'Keefe threaten?

Who did Tommy Robinson threaten?

Who did Lin Wood threaten?

Who did Trump threaten?

You might want to research those that did ban them. I had nothing to do with it...

You are correct USMB who bans people if they don't behave properly not for their views. Big tech bans people for their views.
See the difference?
Nope because you have failed to prove why anyone was banned on views alone.

Old left wing boomers like Moonglow operate just like this
eerrredddrrr.jpeg

Its always whats the big deal or you're over reacting no matter the issue

They all do it..I can't wait till they all die

I disagree that nobody saw that coming. The Globalist Fascist Oligarch wants ALL of the small folk to exist as submissive serfs. That includes the Left as well as the Right. Lefties who appear to challenge the Globalist agenda will be crushed.

Who did Trump threaten?

You might want to research those that did ban them. I had nothing to do with it...
Great...thanks...

... basicly you're saying your own argument against the OP is bullshit.

Then please stop wasting everyone's time.

Forum List

Back