Big Celebration In Jerusalem

Finally what belongs to Israel is once again Israels.

Israel celebrates 51st anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem.

Only in the minds of the ignorant.
99741-bf3af2ff3cd537305caec7faeae6418c.jpg

Unfortunate skirmish on the border today as the embassy opened, but Israel had dropped leaflets and warned the Palestineans via radio and television to not approach the fence today as they knew the Hamas leadership would likely goad them to do so.

The Palestinians have had most of a century to agree to a peace deal and Israel has done so several times now, but the Hamas leadership refuses to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and I believe still has as its goal to destroy Israel. And currently is allying with Iran with that as the primary emphasis.

But some background:

Bill Clinton, as a candidate, criticized George H.W. Bush for being wishy washy on Israel and promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. As President, promise broken.

George W. Bush, as a candidate for President, criticized Clinton for being wishy washy on Israel and promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. As President, promise broken.

Barack Obama, as a candidate, declared emphatically that: “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided." As President, he was the most anti-Israel President we have seen to date and his administration went all the way to the Supreme Court to block Americans born in Jerusalem from declaring Israel as their place of birth. Promise broken.

Donald J. Trump as a candidate promised to move the embassy to Israel. Promise kept.

Military people have a reputation for being dumb but they are far more intelligent than the average individual who still believes in a Palestinian state even after Trump's decision.

During the last years/months of the Vietnam War american soldiers grew more and more reluctant to engage the enemy.

Even they knew the country was pulling out its troops and nobody wanted to go down in History as the last american to die in Vietnam.

I wonder who's gonna be the last idiot to believe that Palestine can be divided.

Unfortunate skirmish on the border today as the embassy opened, but Israel had dropped leaflets and warned the Palestineans via radio and television to not approach the fence today as they knew the Hamas leadership would likely goad them to do so.

The Palestinians have had most of a century to agree to a peace deal and Israel has done so several times now, but the Hamas leadership refuses to acknowledge Israel's right to exist and I believe still has as its goal to destroy Israel. And currently is allying with Iran with that as the primary emphasis.

But some background:

Bill Clinton, as a candidate, criticized George H.W. Bush for being wishy washy on Israel and promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. As President, promise broken.

George W. Bush, as a candidate for President, criticized Clinton for being wishy washy on Israel and promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem. As President, promise broken.

Barack Obama, as a candidate, declared emphatically that: “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided." As President, he was the most anti-Israel President we have seen to date and his administration went all the way to the Supreme Court to block Americans born in Jerusalem from declaring Israel as their place of birth. Promise broken.

Donald J. Trump as a candidate promised to move the embassy to Israel. Promise kept.

Hamas had to rush a bunch of young stupid kids across the border so that some could be killed for a photo op.

But some background:

Hamas had to rush a bunch of young stupid kids across the border so that some could be killed for a photo op.

It is amazing to see how the MSM is spinning that. The Jerusalem Post may not be the most unbiased source, but I'm pretty sure their version is the most accurate:
VIDEO: IDF thwarts terror attacks as 40,000 take part in Gaza protests

At least the U.S. can now drop the pretense that it is a neutral mediator when it comes to disagreements between Israel and Palestinian people. .... :cool:

Impossible.

The Left had us convinced that Trump was Hitler and anti-Semitic.

This is just to confuse you.

Originally posted by rylah
You don't seem to have that problem with the East Bank.
For that idiot look in the mirror.

You and I were referring to 2 completely different "Palestines".

You're referring to the Palestine that only existed on the maps and minds of colonial Britain (that did include Jordan as a semi-autonomous region).

I was referring to the idea of Palestine created in the minds of the native population by the joint efforts of Britain and Zionism... A Palestine that never crossed the river even when Palestinians coveted it in the past due to the enormous amount of refugees residing there.

But you knew all that and just wanted to confuse the issue.

Congratulations for a job well done.

Can the Palestine created by the Zionist movement ever be divided?

I'll let the last 140 years speak for themselves.

Originally posted by rylah
You don't seem to have that problem with the East Bank.
For that idiot look in the mirror.

You and I were referring to 2 completely different "Palestines".

You're referring to the Palestine that only existed on the maps and minds of colonial Britain (that did include Jordan as a semi-autonomous region).

I was referring to the idea of Palestine created in the minds of the native population by the joint efforts of Britain and Zionism... A Palestine that never crossed the river even when Palestinians coveted it in the past due to the enormous amount of refugees residing there.

But you knew all that and just wanted to confuse the issue.

Congratulations for a job well done.
:umno:

You're confused only because You're using double standards.
Arabs have an idea that alAndalus belongs to them as well, using Your logic Spain is to blame.

But some background:

Fascinating...

Well, seems that Israel learned something at least from the Nazis.

A century? Whoooo that's quite some stretching of the imagination even for a zionist!

Yeah, because the world really needs a psychopath to keep his promises... Oh, but wait... USA can't keep it's promises and is a proven liar...

Next!

For one-state there must be a unification with Jordan.

Hell yes!

First bit of sense I have heard from a zionist in years, decades!

Let's turn ALL land currently owned or occupied by Israel over to Jordan!

Great idea... When does this start exactly?

For one-state there must be a unification with Jordan.

Hell yes!

First bit of sense I have heard from a zionist in years, decades!

Let's turn ALL land currently owned or occupied by Israel over to Jordan!

Great idea... When does this start exactly?

I too want to free Palestine. So then how can we Americans & Israel & the rest of the world help the Palestinians by convincing Jordan to grant them a right of return?

Forum List

Back