Biden's Word Salad Press Conference Was Embarrassing

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
More like verbal vomit.

This guy has no clue whatsoever. He wants cops charged with no investigations. Mob rule.

He doesn't even know a Trump supporter was murdered in Oregon.

No one, and I mean no one can watch this video by Tim Pool and claim Biden is capable of being President.

More like verbal vomit.

This guy has no clue whatsoever. He wants cops charged with no investigations. Mob rule.

No one, and I mean no one can watch this video by Tim Pool and claim Biden is capable of being President.

The DNC should hang their heads in shame for the abuse of this poor soul. He won't make it to Nov 3d in his condition. He never did answer the question by Peter Doocy.

Biden was helluva lot more coherent than Trump has ever been at a press conference. Biden was on message and his answers did not meander. Contrast with Trump who can’t answer the simplest of questions without meandering and sounding utterly unhinged.

More like verbal vomit.

More coherency, more leadership, more poise, and more truth from Biden than Trump could muster in most of his adult existence.
But hey, whatever Fat Wesley Crusher says...must be true. :)

Corn Pop did it.

The good news is that now that Joe has said to the world to let the judicial system work after summarily already CONVICTING the cop saying he should be charged without even knowing the evidence, this dope has made it impossible for this officer to ever get a fair hearing and the case should be dropped.

The really good news is just wait to see Joe fall to pieces before the live cameras when he has to carry a debate all on his own without video retakes. I'll need a seat belt to keep from falling out of my chair laughing.

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 9.32.28 AM.png

More like verbal vomit.

More coherency, more leadership, more poise, and more truth from Biden than Trump could muster in most of his adult existence.

Right, Jack.
You get your coherency and leadership from Joe Biden much like you must get your morality and ethics from Kamela Harris! :lmao:

Biden was helluva lot more coherent than Trump has ever been at a press conference. Biden was on message and his answers did not meander. Contrast with Trump who can’t answer the simplest of questions without meandering and sounding utterly unhinged.

Officially Bidum is the stupidest person to ever run for President. That's just a fact and you can't point to anyone who has ever run that is dumber the Bidum.

He can't even get through a 30 minute presser without making an idiot of himself.

He even stated the cops should be charged without even a grand jury.

He's a loser and he'd throw you in jail without a trial if the Marxist mob to him to.

Joe is not an old fool suffering from dementia. He will do great in the debates. He will win in a landside because Trump is orange. Its true!. It really is!

Corn Pop did it.

The good news is that now that Joe has said to the world to let the judicial system work after summarily already CONVICTING the cop saying he should be charged without even knowing the evidence, this dope has made it impossible for this officer to ever get a fair hearing and the case should be dropped.

The really good news is just wait to see Joe fall to pieces before the live cameras when he has to carry a debate all on his own without video retakes. I'll need a seat belt to keep from falling out of my chair laughing.

View attachment 383739

He refused an interview with Chris Wallace. I bet the old fool shit his depends today when he found out Chris Wallace will be the first debate moderator.

More like verbal vomit.

Right, Jack.
You get your coherency and leadership from Joe Biden much like you must get your morality and ethics from Kamela Harris! :lmao:

Speaking of coherency Freaky, you could at least spell Kamala correctly....and she's got more morality in her pinkie than Trump has in his entire family. :)

He can't even get through a 30 minute presser without making an idiot of himself.
LET'S BE FAIR, RICK -- --
Joe Biden can't get through a single THREE minute presser without making a jackass of himself.​
THANK GOD all the Democrats are getting all their coherency and leadership from Joe and Kamala---- they'd look REALLY stupid if Beto and Liz Warren had won the nominations! :auiqs.jpg:

Corn Pop did it.

View attachment 383739

He refused an interview with Chris Wallace. I bet the old fool shit his depends today when he found out Chris Wallace will be the first debate moderator.
AGREE.png
Last I heard, Chris was asking the Biden team EVERY WEEK and they have been turning him down. How much you want to bet that comes up? :SMILEW~130:

More like verbal vomit.

Right, Jack.

Speaking of coherency Freaky, you could at least spell Kamala correctly....

I always do. That's how they spell it back in her native land of India.

I know you're a Kamela supporter---- she really hits the g-spot for you!

WidenFor Biden.jpg

More like verbal vomit.

Right, Jack.

Speaking of coherency Freaky, you could at least spell Kamala correctly....and she's got more morality in her pinkie than Trump has in his entire family. :)

The only thing she has in her is Willie Brown.

:auiqs.jpg: can you imagine how dump this POS Democrat is?

He watched that biden press conference and came away thinking biden was awesome.

This guy is either a total shill sock puppet, or dumb as dirt.

:auiqs.jpg: can you imagine how dump this POS Democrat is?

He watched that biden press conference and came away thinking biden was awesome.

This guy is either a total shill sock puppet, or dumb as dirt.
LOL..Look at the dim witted snowflake go off the deep end. Your comment is especially funny coming from a walking abortion who named himself after Satan says all I need to know about you. Yeah, that someone named Satan is a Trump supporter does not surprise. You’re just a worthless jizz guzzler.

Last edited:
The polls are saying that most people, when asked to describe Joe, the number 1 answer is "a stuttering fuck with a load in his pants".

And some people are worried about "catching that stupid" like it's a virus. It's best for all concerned if he remains in the basement with a box of crayons and show us pictures of bunny rabbits occasionally. The nurse can keep him from eating the crayons.

Forum List

Back