Biden's war on oil continues. Cancels leases for over 365,000 acres.

I said what I said, if you want to play the chickenshit word game, have at it.
You said that being electric changes the essential nature of cars which is transportation.
What you said was stupid and factually ignorant.

That's not word games Stinky.

You can stand up for your ignorance as a MAGAT or admit your error as a man.

You said that being electric changes the essential nature of cars which is transportation.

it does, because you can't charge a battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

That, and you don't have the free heat and electricity given off by the engine and alternator respectively, which has to be made up by the battery charge. And with heat/AC that is a substantial contributor.

But keep playing word games without knowing the details, it makes you look more tarded than you are.

it does, because you can't charge a battery as fast as you can fill a gas tank.

That, and you don't have the free heat and electricity given off by the engine and alternator respectively, which has to be made up by the battery charge. And with heat/AC that is a substantial contributor.

But keep playing word games without knowing the details, it makes you look more tarded than you are.
The speed of filling is not an "essential function" of a vehicle.
But go ahead and fill your tank without electricity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The "free heat" is not free. It is the wasted energy and of no use in summer.
The "free electricity" is not free. It is friction driven and is a cost to the engine.

Verbally incompetent and scientifically ignorant. A match made in MAGADUMIA.

The speed of filling is not an "essential function" of a vehicle.
But go ahead and fill your tank without electricity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The "free heat" is not free. It is the wasted energy and of no use in summer.
The "free electricity" is not free. It is friction driven and is a cost to the engine.

Verbally incompetent and scientifically ignorant. A match made in MAGADUMIA.

It sure as hell is if you want to travel further than the range of the vehicle, or don't own a spot with a charger.

I can fill a gas tank in 5 minutes, a charge takes an order of magnitude more than that. I also need to OWN my charging station, or work somewhere that has them, unlike just filling up at a gas station.

It's free in the winter, and the excess power required to run an alternator is miniscule compared to the battery capacity wasted due to things like air conditioning.

You haven't actually countered or refuted ANYTHING I have said, just deflected from them.

It sure as hell is if you want to travel further than the range of the vehicle, or don't own a spot with a charger.

I can fill a gas tank in 5 minutes, a charge takes an order of magnitude more than that. I also need to OWN my charging station, or work somewhere that has them, unlike just filling up at a gas station.

It's free in the winter, and the excess power required to run an alternator is miniscule compared to the battery capacity wasted due to things like air conditioning.

You haven't actually countered or refuted ANYTHING I have said, just deflected from them.
OK Sparkless...
Here's your pump And your car
1694545303454.png
1694545329040.png

Now pump that gas without electricity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The essential function of a vehicle is transportation. By your ignorant logic we should all be driving these
1694545468774.png

Refuel on the go, natural gas heat...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you'd rather have an antenna than cable?
Cars without seatbelts?
Lead based paint?
Food without inspectors?
Air travel without controllers?
Medicine without testing?

Again, turn off your media driven paranoia, vent your Butthurt of the Day, go for a long drive and imagine a world where you got all you wanted and how horrible that world would be.
2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

That's just goofy!

Another irrelevant response.

You know, if you have nothing to say you should say it.
How is it irrelevant?

You say there is no difference in the functionality between an internal combustion vehicle and an electric vehicle.

Now you're going to tell us that there is virtually no difference between a diesel tractor-trailer and an electric tractor-trailer. They both move things from place "A" to place "B". That's it, right?

How is it irrelevant?

You say there is no difference in the functionality between an internal combustion vehicle and an electric vehicle.

Now you're going to tell us that there is virtually no difference between a diesel tractor-trailer and an electric tractor-trailer. They both move things from place "A" to place "B". That's it, right?
I'm not here to teach you vocabulary sonny.
Nor am I here to teach you logic.
Obviously those ships sailed long ago.

Thus your inability to provide a cogent response.

Forum List

Back