Biden's Sweeping Immigration Reform

Immigration Reform

^^^^^ Euphemism for flooding the nation with low-information illiterate democrat voters to forever seal out the 2-party system guaranteeing years of democrat rule.

You meant decades not years. And Biden is lying through his teeth, its north of 20 million not 11 million. Dems will purchase those votes with government handouts paid for by working Americans and that will be the end of our Republic. RIP America.
After running 1,000,000 simulations of the model, the researchers’ 95% probability range is 16 million to 29 million, with 22.1 million as the mean

I knew no way it was only 11 million. Biden is such a goddamn liar. We can't even care for our own poor and most major cities are a mess yet Biden and asshole Democrats want to let millions of illegals flood in and give all those already here citizenship and trillions in government handouts, it's insane.

All part of Democrats plans to FORCE massive tax increases by jacking up the spending then using the 'we must pay our bills' BS line to justify it.

Immigration Reform

^^^^^ Euphemism for flooding the nation with low-information illiterate democrat voters to forever seal out the 2-party system guaranteeing years of democrat rule.

You meant decades not years. And Biden is lying through his teeth, its north of 20 million not 11 million. Dems will purchase those votes with government handouts paid for by working Americans and that will be the end of our Republic. RIP America.

Good, then when America goes down the crapper, either:
  1. Americans will LOVE IT saying "Finally! What I voted for! I love getting bent over and screwed!"
  2. Americans will hate it, have had enough or realized their mistake and rise up to end it all and see to it that it never happens again.
  3. Americans will sit in their homes and grumble while taking it but do nothing, thus getting the government and nation they really deserve.

Throughout thousands of years of human history when a corrupt government or monarchy has pulled shit like this what has happened to them...there you go.

95% probability range is 16 million to 29 million, with 22.1 million as the mean
it's insane.

That's probably the best way to put it. I think even an insane person would see the flaws in these plans, so, since it is impossible to be wrong or diametrically opposed about everything 100% of the time accidentally, the only thing left is that this is a DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL plan.

95% probability range is 16 million to 29 million, with 22.1 million as the mean
it's insane.

That's probably the best way to put it. I think even an insane person would see the flaws in these plans, so, since it is impossible to be wrong or diametrically opposed about everything 100% of the time accidentally, the only thing left is that this is a DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL plan.

Democrats are oblivious to the world around them, they have 100% tunnel vision on policy. That's why during a global pandemic with economic devastation they raising taxes, attacking energy, and heaping jobs killing 'green' government regulations on us. Any sane person would say that's really stupid given what's going on in the world.

It's not that Democrats don't care or are stupid, they have chosen to remain oblivious to the world around them and blind to the negative consequences of their actions. Maybe there's a chapter on this in some communist manifesto they follow I don't know.

Democrats are oblivious to the world around them, they have 100% tunnel vision on policy.

It's not that they don't see, they see things perfectly clear.

Right to the edge of their bowl.

Their problem is that they think the world ends there and that they are
king of that world and so inflict their dominion over all others acting
on bad assumptions that if they don't see it, then it just ain't there.

Goldfish-bowl-for-business-cards.jpg

That IS the definition of a mental disorder.

AHAHAHAHA Biden's presidency is TOAST if he does this. Go ahead give 20 million f'ing illegals citizenship and the right to vote in our elections, now that might actually start a civil war. IMPEACH Biden for treason!
"'I hope the Congress and our nation will recognize that these immigrants stepped up when the United States needed the most and put themselves in danger every day by serving as essential workers during this deadly pandemic,' incoming Sen. Alex Padilla (D-Calif.) said on a call with reporters, according to Barrón-López."

Biden's Immigration Reform to Include Pathway to Citizenship for Millions

Mr. Biden, I assume, has no feelings either way on this issue.

He is just mouthing the words given to him by his advisers.
I'm sure Biden is the same corporate poodle he's been for his entire career. It remains to be seen if progressives can find ways to push him left like FDR prior to his New Deal.
merlin_156963798_9d42eda2-0024-4d7c-9a8f-8eae190d72c8-superJumbo.jpg

‘Lock the S.O.B.s Up’: Joe Biden and the Era of Mass Incarceration (Published 2019)

"'Lock the S.O.B.s Up’: Joe Biden and the Era of Mass Incarceration
He now plays down his role overhauling crime laws with segregationist senators in the ’80s and ’90s. That portrayal today is at odds with his actions and rhetoric back then."

AHAHAHAHA Biden's presidency is TOAST if he does this. Go ahead give 20 million f'ing illegals citizenship and the right to vote in our elections, now that might actually start a civil war. IMPEACH Biden for treason!
"'I hope the Congress and our nation will recognize that these immigrants stepped up when the United States needed the most and put themselves in danger every day by serving as essential workers during this deadly pandemic,' incoming Sen. Alex Padilla (D-Calif.) said on a call with reporters, according to Barrón-López."

What a load of crap.

Like most Dems on illegals he's a traitor of the first order. Tell us how many girls and women can illegals RAPE for its too many? How many American citizens can illegals kill? Pick a number because we'd all like to know how many Americans you traitors are willing to sacrafice.

Kalergi was wrong in that flooding Europe with non Europeans would force them to inter breed...largely they don't do that. But they have more kids than native Europeans.
I had never heard of Kalergi before today.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi - Wikipedia

"In his 1925 book Practical Idealism, Coudenhove-Kalergi envisioned an all-encompassing race of the future made up of 'Eurasian-Negroid,' replacing 'the diversity of peoples' and '[t]oday's races and classes' with a 'diversity of individuals.'"

I suppose Eurasian-Negorids and a diversity of individuals would scare a few conservatives.

Typical nonsense....listen to yourself....you're deranged
What happened to MAGA, Moron?

“I hope the Congress and our nation will recognize that these immigrants stepped up when the United States needed the most and put themselves in danger every day by serving as essential workers during this deadly pandemic,' incoming Sen. Alex Padilla (D-Calif.) said on a call with reporters, according to Barrón-López.

"The expected pushback from Republicans has already begun. Lora Ries, former acting deputy chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security under Trump, told the Times that the legislation undermines security"

Well, how else can he import terrorists????

"The bill will also make allowances for immigrants who are front-line essential workers.

"'I hope the Congress and our nation will recognize that these immigrants stepped up when the United States needed the most and put themselves in danger every day by serving as essential workers during this deadly pandemic,' incoming Sen. Alex Padilla (D-Calif.) said on Friday."
But will you cut the taxes for the common person?

"President-elect Joe Biden plans to 'immediately' introduce a sweeping immigration reform bill during his first days in office.

"The new legislation, currently being drafted by congressional Democrats and immigrant rights advocates, will include a pathway to citizenship for an estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants.

"Top Latino and immigrant advocacy groups were struck by the boldness of the coming legislation, saying they were 'floored' by the 'aggressive agenda.'

"Biden’s plan 'is the most aggressive agenda that I have seen on immigration reform from day one — not only the legislative package but also executive orders,' said Hector Sanchez Barba, head of Mi Familia Vota."

The LA Times is reporting Biden's new plan not only gives DACA a shorter path to citizenship but is also without any "provisions directly linking an expansion of immigration with stepped-up enforcement and security measures."
si_se_puede.jpg

“Sí Se Puede.” A Phrase with a Rich History
That is a brilliant move. Ensures millions more Democrat voters. The Democratic Party will run Washington for the next 20 yrs at least.

Kalergi was wrong in that flooding Europe with non Europeans would force them to inter breed...largely they don't do that. But they have more kids than native Europeans.
I had never heard of Kalergi before today.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi - Wikipedia

"In his 1925 book Practical Idealism, Coudenhove-Kalergi envisioned an all-encompassing race of the future made up of 'Eurasian-Negroid,' replacing 'the diversity of peoples' and '[t]oday's races and classes' with a 'diversity of individuals.'"

I suppose Eurasian-Negorids and a diversity of individuals would scare a few conservatives.
Genociding people of Euro ancestry has been around for a long time. Kalergi predcited 2 of the 3, mass immigration, borderless EU Europe. Kalergi wrote that Europe will owned and ran by an elite class of Euros and Jews. He was likely funded by Rothchild.

Like most Dems on illegals he's a traitor of the first order. Tell us how many girls and women can illegals RAPE for its too many? How many American citizens can illegals kill? Pick a number because we'd all like to know how many Americans you traitors are willing to sacrafice.
You lie like Trump.
Are you related
?

Facts About Immigration and the U.S. Economy: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

"While immigration is among the most important issues the country faces, misperceptions persist about fundamental aspects of this crucial topic—such as the size and composition of the immigrant population, how immigration affects the economy and the workforce, the budgetary impact of unauthorized immigration, why increasing numbers of unaccompanied migrant children are arriving at the United States’ Southwest border, and the various facets of U.S. labor migration policy. This FAQ provides essential background on these topics."

Forum List

Back