Biden's Sec of Homeland Security: Border crisis is worst in history.

This guy is about a year too late figuring it out, but at least one person in the Biden regime has told the truth once.

1643589589000.png

I guess Mayorkas was shamed the other day and, wonders of wonders, he is feeling guilt.....I'm sure it's just a fleeting notion and he will double down on stupid when Tater The Putz's string-pullers get done with him.

If there was anything to him at all he would resign.
Or enact policies that go against the regime.

Leftist and the DNC masters pick and choose which laws THEY WILL OBEY.........but if you dare cross them they will find a way to fire you.............Send the IRS, FBI, NSA and others to your doorstep for FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

In other words they are a bunch of UNETHICAL FUCKERS and we need to Divorce their asses..........at a minimum on state levels say the SAME DAMN THING.......Never obey you again.

Howdy Brandon...........this is Alabama and we REFUSE TO OBEY ANYTHING YOUR BS AGENCIES ORDER HERE. Don't like it...........FUCK OFF

This guy is about a year too late figuring it out, but at least one person in the Biden regime has told the truth once.

I guess Donald Trump shouldn't have dismantled the immigration system at the Southern Border, and replaced it with concentration camps.

Instead of the bullshit you posted from yet another *gasp* Questionable Source, try this link to the Secretary's actual statement:

I guess Donald Trump shouldn't have dismantled the immigration system at the Southern Border, and replaced it with concentration camps.

Instead of the bullshit you posted from yet another *gasp* Questionable Source, try this link to the Secretary's actual statement:

My link quotes him this week, Moron.

Your link is almost a year old, Dumbass.

It is scientifically impossible for you to get any dumber Dragonlady .

Why don’t you just get the fuck off This board?

He must finally be feeling guilty about the damage he and the Biden regime are doing. Looks like he is trying to be fired.
I think it was just a slip of the tongue. They are all Bidenista Cultist Koolaid drinkers.

Forum List

Back