Biden's response to the Hur report

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Somebody get the goddamned DOJ on the voice box! Who the hell does this Ben Hur guy think he is?? Huh??

For crissakes from what I can see he can’t even drive a chariot let alone call me forgetful! Four score and seven years ago I was a vice President….then I was a Senator down in the coal mines for a thousand generations! I remember it all perfectly well and that clean cut negro kid what’s his name! Always talking about pizza and Chicago!

When in the course of human events Maple Walnut becomes necessary and….uh…..

Lemme tell you I have friends in high places bub! I know the big guy! I just can’t think of his name right now but this is bullshit! I asked for Maple walnut not Rocky road you asshole!

I don’t care what they say…Kamala is one hell of a WWF wrestler and will make a good little coffee bitch when I get back in to….wherever it was that I was going! Yeah that’s it….and don’t you fucking forget it!

They think this Donald Gump guy is all that but they don’t know he’s gonna leave everything behind and jog all the way across the country on foot! How’s he gonna do his job from there? Wanna tell me that? I know about it I have seen these things on that Gizmo machine that takes tape thingies and where the hell is my Maple walnut you stupid bitch?

Somebody get the goddamned DOJ on the voice box! Who the hell does this Ben Hur guy think he is?? Huh??

For crissakes from what I can see he can’t even drive a chariot let alone call me forgetful! Four score and seven years ago I was a vice President….then I was a Senator down in the coal mines for a thousand generations! I remember it all perfectly well and that clean cut negro kid what’s his name! Always talking about pizza and Chicago!

When in the course of human events Maple Walnut becomes necessary and….uh…..

Lemme tell you I have friends in high places bub! I know the big guy! I just can’t think of his name right now but this is bullshit! I asked for Maple walnut not Rocky road you asshole!

I don’t care what they say…Kamala is one hell of a WWF wrestler and will make a good little coffee bitch when I get back in to….wherever it was that I was going! Yeah that’s it….and don’t you fucking forget it!

They think this Donald Gump guy is all that but they don’t know he’s gonna leave everything behind and jog all the way across the country on foot! How’s he gonna do his job from there? Wanna tell me that? I know about it I have seen these things on that Gizmo machine that takes tape thingies and where the hell is my Maple walnut you stupid bitch?
You win the belt today!

ChampBelt.jpeg

Forum List

Back