• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next Week

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Never

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history. More votes from African-Americans than the great Obama himself.

He is not going anywhere. He received more votes than any man in world history.
"Biden is the leader of the greatest administration in U.S history".
'braindamagedcanadian' might be a more fitting screen name.

So, Uncle Joe didn't go to Delaware for the weekend, and he is late returning from a hide-away in South Carolina.

Trump is allowed to keep his passport. It is not that difficult to figure out what is going on.

Place your bets
What is going on? I'm finding it difficult to understand what you're saying.

What is going on? I'm finding it difficult to understand what you're saying.
The documents prove the criminality of a Democrat.

Trump has no ambition to sell nuclear secrets. He has a lot of ambition to prove that the Democrats are corrupt. Remember, calling it a "Swamp"? Remember, "Lock Her Up"? Remember, "The Election was Stolen"?

The documents prove the criminality of a Democrat.

Trump has no ambition to sell nuclear secrets. He has a lot of ambition to prove that the Democrats are corrupt. Remember, calling it a "Swamp"? Remember, "Lock Her Up"? Remember, "The Election was Stolen"?
What does any of that have to do with Biden not going to Delaware and staying in SC longer and possibly resigning soon and Trump being given his passports back? What is going on? Can you spell it out for me?

Just look at all the victory parades from overjoyed voters after Biden won! Owait..
Depends on your perspective. There were soldiers and cops all over the streets to suppress any protests on inauguration day....

That's sort of a "parade"...

Kinda like the ones the soviets had for a few decades to "celebrate" their Oct 1917 Revolution that only 20% of the population actually supported. It wasn't their fault they were all city dwellers and the people with the guns took the path of free shit.

Forum List

Back