Biden's increase in the Corporate Tax Rate from 21% to 28% is insufficient.

Trump paid $750 in Federal Taxes
Indeed, if he paid millions, then he obviously paid 750, 850, and 100k. By isolating just 750 out of the millions that you know he really did pay, you are intentionally perpetuating misinformation and fake news. There are plenty of ignorant lefties on this site who just repeat what CNN tells them, but your case is more special. You KNOW you are being dishonest.

"Indeed"??? Very few people know how much Trump paid in income tax. Thus, unless you are one of Trump's accountants, or a prosecuting attorney going over his taxes, you have no clue on his income and tax liability for the past 10 years. Of course we all know, but not all will admit it, Trump is corrupt.
I do not know if you are just a garden variety lefty who just repeats what CNN feeds you, or if you are a lefty like rightwinger but I know rightwinger is fully aware that Trump paid more than the 750 propaganda bait that he posted. He knows, so he knew he was being dishonest. Do you think he only paid 750?

FACT

I have no idea how much he cheated on his other taxes
at least 750 and if you read the whole article you would know he paid millions more,,

Indeed, if he paid millions, then he obviously paid 750, 850, and 100k. By isolating just 750 out of the millions that you know he really did pay, you are intentionally perpetuating misinformation and fake news. There are plenty of ignorant lefties on this site who just repeat what CNN tells them, but your case is more special. You KNOW you are being dishonest.

"Indeed"??? Very few people know how much Trump paid in income tax. Thus, unless you are one of Trump's accountants, or a prosecuting attorney going over his taxes, you have no clue on his income and tax liability for the past 10 years. Of course we all know, but not all will admit it, Trump is corrupt.
I do not know if you are just a garden variety lefty who just repeats what CNN feeds you, or if you are a lefty like rightwinger but I know rightwinger is fully aware that Trump paid more than the 750 propaganda bait that he posted. He knows, so he knew he was being dishonest. Do you think he only paid 750?

FACT

at least 750 and if you read the whole article you would know he paid millions more,,
I've read other threads where rightwinger knows that Trump paid the millions, which is why I called him out for intentionally spreading misinformation and fake news. He just posted the propaganda bait in order to create some fallout on his behalf.

I'm not a fascist, thus I'm a lefty; a term most of the right wingers use and have never ever defined it - no matter how many times I've made that request. How about you, being a far right QAnon define "lefty"?

That said, and likely will be ignored, I don't watch or listen to CNN; I prefer ABC, PBS, NPR and local news on NBC, I tune into Fox to see the latest bullshit echoed here, and read TIME and The Economist as well as other periodicals and major newspapers in our towns library.

I'm not a fascist, thus I'm a lefty; a term most of the right wingers use and have never ever defined it - no matter how many times I've made that request. How about you, being a far right QAnon define "lefty"?

That said, and likely will be ignored, I don't watch or listen to CNN; I prefer ABC, PBS, NPR and local news on NBC, I tune into Fox to see the latest bullshit echoed here, and read TIME and The Economist as well as other periodicals and major newspapers in our towns library.
Ok, so you are just a garden variety lefty.

FACT

I've read other threads where rightwinger knows that Trump paid the millions, which is why I called him out for intentionally spreading misinformation and fake news. He just posted the propaganda bait in order to create some fallout on his behalf.
Show me where Trump has paid millions
The asshole goes to the Supreme Court to keep from releasing his taxes

Ok, so you are just a garden variety lefty.

I suppose: I'm very well informed; a college graduate with a graduate degree; a navy vet (AD 1967 to 1969); a career in LE, an avocation coaching baseball, basketball and soccer; married for 45 years with two grandsons and retired at age 57.

And you? A kook; one whose biases and prejudices guide you and limit your ability to see outside the box.

Now, we are off to celebrate our grandsons 5th birthday. I will return this evening to see the bullshit sure to fly; the kooks will either cut an run, or post idiot-grams in response to reality.

They should just remove deductions and then there would not need to be an increase in tax rate.

The top two tax brackets were eliminated in the tax fraud of 2017; it's past time to return them and add several more. The interest on the debt will continue to grow no matter which party is in office, a result of fiscal conservatism. Metaphorically, it is to ignore a leak in the roof and in time ruin the entire house.

NO, the main cause of massive budget deficits are the Entitlements part which is slowly consuming the budget as a whole, already at 68% and growing, eventually reach 100% in 30 years or so. It was all created by the Democrats from day one.

Stop trying to rewrite history!
You mean like Social Security? If so, I call bullshit. Social Security is self-funded. And since Reagan started it, the government has been borrowing from Social Security for decades. Time the government started paying that money back. It is just stupid to bitch about entitlements after the funding of those entitlements has been siphoned off to build aircraft carriers and fight wars in foreign lands.

They should just remove deductions

Which ones?
Mortgage interest deduction first. Depletion allowances. Capital gains and dividend income should be taxed at the same rate as earned income, no deduction for employer paid health insurance, Trump's corporate tax cut expanded the deductibility of business meals, eliminate it. Eliminate the credit for foreign income taxes paid. Eliminate qualified retirement accounts.

Which ones?
Mortgage interest deduction first. Depletion allowances. Capital gains and dividend income should be taxed at the same rate as earned income, no deduction for employer paid health insurance, Trump's corporate tax cut expanded the deductibility of business meals, eliminate it. Eliminate the credit for foreign income taxes paid. Eliminate qualified retirement accounts.

What about depreciation and payroll?

They should just remove deductions and then there would not need to be an increase in tax rate.

The top two tax brackets were eliminated in the tax fraud of 2017; it's past time to return them and add several more. The interest on the debt will continue to grow no matter which party is in office, a result of fiscal conservatism. Metaphorically, it is to ignore a leak in the roof and in time ruin the entire house.

NO, the main cause of massive budget deficits are the Entitlements part which is slowly consuming the budget as a whole, already at 68% and growing, eventually reach 100% in 30 years or so. It was all created by the Democrats from day one.

Stop trying to rewrite history!
You mean like Social Security? If so, I call bullshit. Social Security is self-funded. And since Reagan started it, the government has been borrowing from Social Security for decades. Time the government started paying that money back. It is just stupid to bitch about entitlements after the funding of those entitlements has been siphoned off to build aircraft carriers and fight wars in foreign lands.

It was started by the democrats in 1935

Social Security becoming insolvent someday

Siphoning claims are misleading

You can do better than that, you made whopping errors because you didn't do your homework.

Which ones?

No, those are good.

Which ones?

No, those are good.

Depletion is the same as depreciation, basically, except for natural resources.

Why eliminate qualified retirement account?

Do we have too much private savings and not enough government revenue?

If we're eliminating credits for foreign taxes, are we also eliminating taxes on worldwide income?

And since Reagan started it, the government has been borrowing from Social Security for decades.

You think before Reagan, the government didn't borrow from Social Security?
Where did they invest the revenue, before Reagan?
Where should they invest it now?

FACT

it was in the article that lied about the 750,,,

My federal Tax this year is a bit short of $20,000; and yet,

"Just as the Biden administration is pushing to raise taxes on corporations, a new study finds that at least 55 of America’s largest firms paid no taxes last year on billions of dollars in profits.

"The sweeping tax bill passed in 2017 by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump reduced the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. But dozens of Fortune 500 companies were able to further shrink their tax bill — sometimes to zero — thanks to a range of legal deductions and exemptions that have become staples of the tax code, according to the analysis.

"Salesforce, Archer-Daniels-Midland and Consolidated Edison were among those named in the report, which was done by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning research group in Washington."

The tax reform (LOL) written by the lame duck Congress led by Ryan, and signed by Trump in 2017 is a fraud and a lie to the American people. Once again a lie and effort by Trump and the Callous Conservative to mislead the public is exposed, and to demonstrates the Republican Party is the party of the small tent.

As the national debt continues to grow, fiscal conservatism is another fraud and an example of ther usual sophistry to fool the biddable. It is irresponsible to burden We the People and allow a small elite to thrive on the peoples labor.

taxes NEED to be CUT--not raised...spending needs to be cut
---look at that number: 35% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learn some history: even in the medieval ages, high taxes destroyed communities

FACT

Trump lied
Always does

FACT

Trump lied
Always does
everyone lies,, thats nothing new,,

including you,,,

but you keep deflecting to hide your dishonesty and ignorance,,

FACT

Trump lied
Always does

including you,,,

Nobody lies like Trump.

Politicians always stretch the truth or put a political spin on the facts.

Trump took it to a new dimension.
Not only did he lie, but he created an alternate reality.
Facts were irrelevant. Trump defined what the facts were and expected his party and followers to conform to his reality.

They did

FACT

Trump lied
Always does

including you,,,

Lefties are shameless. Even when they can see that we know they are lying, they will lie some more.

Forum List

Back