Biden's honeymoon is over

History shows that blacks have been victims. Liberal narrative has nothing to do with it you stupid bastard.

Every race has been a victim one way or another. You really need to look at history.

Sad to say but most whites in America do not know their history.....they have let the Federal Government brainwash them in our so called public school system aka government indoctrination centers...where political correctness dominates and to hell with the truth.

Then there is the entertainment industry which also engages i massive propaganda ......duping the entire country.

Some more truth ....slavery was a legal institution and had been for centuries..... here in America it was based on the fact that cheap labor was a necessity for the economy.

Just like today....with all the illegals streaming in....simply because the powers that be want cheap labor.

If it had not been for labor unions and much bloodshed there would never have been a middle class in America.....now good labor unions are a thing of the past and the big boys allowing millions of illegal immigrants to come here and thus take jobs from True Americans....not even to mention how all those illegal immigrants lowers the wage for all workers and bring with them a lot of diseases not just the chinese virus.

Then there is the criminal element amongst the illegals....some very violent criminals....when they committ a crime up here....often a very violent one like rape or murder they just rush back across the border...or if they get arrested and put in jail they can get the cartel to put up their bail money or have them extradited back to mexico where they are released....if they can conjure up the money...and the cartels have lots of money.

American people have been so duped it is beyond belief....buying into all that democratic party b.s. outrageous...a great tragedy.

Another method of the big boys....stir up trouble between blacks and whites ...keep the workers aka slaves divided so they do not team up and demand better working conditions and higher wages......when the poor fight each other...they are helping the big boys with all the money.

If America really wanted to help the poor mexicans then they would take some action south of the border....to get rid of all the corruption and crime down there....if conditions down there were better they would have no desire to stream up here.

We have spent trillions of dollars in the middle east....how much have we spent in Mexico to get rid of the cartels and corrupt mexican government officials?? Very little in comparison.

When a African tribe had a war with another tribe and they defeated them....they enslaved the people...and then the Victorious King woud usually kill them until they discovered they could sell them and thus get some real benefits out of their victory.

Incorrect.

Africans could work their way out of slavery and into freedom. Some even became Kings.

KING JAJA OF OPOBO: A Slave Who became King - The Progenitor

I saw the movie. James Earl Jones and Eddie Murphy right? Good flick.

hehheh Its funny how people know movies are not real but they believe them anyhow.

History shows that blacks have been victims. Liberal narrative has nothing to do with it you stupid bastard.

Every race has been a victim one way or another. You really need to look at history.

Sad to say but most whites in America do not know their history.....they have let the Federal Government brainwash them in our so called public school system aka government indoctrination centers...where political correctness dominates and to hell with the truth.

Then there is the entertainment industry which also engages i massive propaganda ......duping the entire country.

Some more truth ....slavery was a legal institution and had been for centuries..... here in America it was based on the fact that cheap labor was a necessity for the economy.

Just like today....with all the illegals streaming in....simply because the powers that be want cheap labor.

If it had not been for labor unions and much bloodshed there would never have been a middle class in America.....now good labor unions are a thing of the past and the big boys allowing millions of illegal immigrants to come here and thus take jobs from True Americans....not even to mention how all those illegal immigrants lowers the wage for all workers and bring with them a lot of diseases not just the chinese virus.

Then there is the criminal element amongst the illegals....some very violent criminals....when they committ a crime up here....often a very violent one like rape or murder they just rush back across the border...or if they get arrested and put in jail they can get the cartel to put up their bail money or have them extradited back to mexico where they are released....if they can conjure up the money...and the cartels have lots of money.

American people have been so duped it is beyond belief....buying into all that democratic party b.s. outrageous...a great tragedy.

Another method of the big boys....stir up trouble between blacks and whites ...keep the workers aka slaves divided so they do not team up and demand better working conditions and higher wages......when the poor fight each other...they are helping the big boys with all the money.

If America really wanted to help the poor mexicans then they would take some action south of the border....to get rid of all the corruption and crime down there....if conditions down there were better they would have no desire to stream up here.

We have spent trillions of dollars in the middle east....how much have we spent in Mexico to get rid of the cartels and corrupt mexican government officials?? Very little in comparison.

Exactly although I think their are other reasons also to why they are letting all these illegals in.

Exactly although I think their are other reasons also to why they are letting all these illegals in.

Yes.....one being they want to lessen the white vote....the democratic party is the party of the minorities....they want more minorities to increase the liberal vote.

The reality is they want to make whites a minority in America and they are well on their way to do that.

When a African tribe had a war with another tribe and they defeated them....they enslaved the people...and then the Victorious King woud usually kill them until they discovered they could sell them and thus get some real benefits out of their victory.

Incorrect.

Africans could work their way out of slavery and into freedom. Some even became Kings.

Numbers, old son!! NUMBERS!!!!!

How many and what %???

Greg

Incorrect.

btw, IM2; why are the Dems your party of choice when they were responsible for so much Black suffering??? I really don't get that.

Greg

I don't do Muslim bullshit white boy.

Jews got reparations in 2015.

Obama administration earmarks $12 million in reparations for Holocaust survivors
By Mo Barnes | October 7, 2015 |

There can be no doubt that the Jews of Europe suffered great hardship and genocide under the regime of Adolf Hitler and his allies during World War II. Nazi concentration camp survivors were able to settle throughout the world and eventually founded the nation of Israel. But the Holocaust survivors in this country are still suffering with an estimated 150,000 age 65+ living below the poverty line.

In response, the Obama administration last week approved $12 million in aid over the next five years to assist these survivors.

Reparations? Obama approves Jewish Holocaust survivors getting $12M, Blacks get nothing (rollingout.com)

United states pays jews reparation 2012 - Bing

The Jewish people who survived the Holocaust were ALIVE when Obama gave them a whole $12M in aid over a five year period, not reparations.

The title is poorly written.

Are there any living Black slaves that need aid?

The beginning of the end of the dnc and msm hoax to get biden elected is now upon us.

What will it be like under Kamala? Well, I do think she is intelligent but her values are extremely radical.

I see nothing but more trouble.....lots of trouble for America......number one.....will be massive inner city riots when the weather warms up.

The big mistake that the politicians have made is to convince the blacks they are entitled because they are victims of White America....that has been the liberal narrative for decades but it never had the traction it has now.

Thus no matter how much they are given now....they will keep demanding more....like in that town just north of Chicago....where the city gave every single black in the town 25 thousand dollars.....the blacks response....not enough we want more.

It is the well known story of blackmailers....you pay them off you think but then they always come back for more.

Commie Harris will give out reparations. But when she does, it will not be enough, so more talk will be made to give out even more reparations. In truth, there is no dollar amount that will make any of them happy. It will just degenerate into universal income which is what they all want anyway.

How long can the economy last with the mounting debt? That is anyone.s guess. I never though it could last this long.

It's like I keep telling people, learn to speak Chinese.

Last edited:

Incorrect.

btw, IM2; why are the Dems your party of choice when they were responsible for so much Black suffering??? I really don't get that.

Greg
IM2 is just waiting for the next government check.

Look everyone! Free money!

It's all he cares about.

Incorrect.

Greg

It's all he cares about.
I have this CRAZY idea that IM2 is just waiting to be convinced that victimhood should NOT hold him back and that the Dems are the ones who put the shitter into his life. I may be wrong.

Greg

The beginning of the end of the dnc and msm hoax to get biden elected is now upon us.

What will it be like under Kamala? Well, I do think she is intelligent but her values are extremely radical.

I see nothing but more trouble.....lots of trouble for America......number one.....will be massive inner city riots when the weather warms up.

The big mistake that the politicians have made is to convince the blacks they are entitled because they are victims of White America....that has been the liberal narrative for decades but it never had the traction it has now.

Thus no matter how much they are given now....they will keep demanding more....like in that town just north of Chicago....where the city gave every single black in the town 25 thousand dollars.....the blacks response....not enough we want more.

It is the well known story of blackmailers....you pay them off you think but then they always come back for more.

Commie Harris will give out reparations. But when she does, it will not be enough, so more talk will be made to give out even more reparations. In truth, there is no dollar amount that will make any of them happy. It will just degenerate into universal income which is what they all want anyway.

How long can the economy last with the mounting debt? That is anyone.s guess. I never though it could last this long.

The US economy will find a new equilibrium as it always has. It may be a tad painful but it won't be terminal.

Greg

Incorrect.

Greg

It's all he cares about.
I have this CRAZY idea that IM2 is just waiting to be convinced that victimhood should NOT hold him back and that the Dems are the ones who put the shitter into his life. I may be wrong.

Greg
I have to say, I think IM2 is completely dependent on that free money. I think that without the democrat party, he will starve to death. Like I said, unless it devolves into universal income for IM2, he will starve to death and has no hope in life.

Incorrect.

Greg

It's all he cares about.

Greg
I have to say, I think IM2 is completely dependent on that free money. I think that without the democrat party, he will starve to death. Like I said, unless it devolves into universal income for IM2, he will starve to death and has no hope in life.
I suppose the Dems are the Party of "hope" sorta like when slavery fed the blacks, gave them a roof over their heads and even arranged their breeding habits. You think IM2 is pining for "the good ole days"??

Greg

came here as indentured servants and were treated just as bad as yours. I don't deserve or want any reparations.

If it is so bad in America for blacks why are so many blacks immigrating here? And why don't blacks born here emigrate?

All this racism b.s. is nothing but a con.....made possible by naive whites with little or no knowledge of our actual history....they have fallen prey to the liberal narrative of black victimhood...and thus give into them time and again.

These duped whites become saturated with white guilt and trying to compensate for that support all the craziness aka antifa, blm etc.etc. and so forth.

These whites with their white guilt complex had ancestors (at least most of them)who were themselves slaves.....the truth of slavery is never told and the truth is disappearing, being replaced by fiction and myths --much of it generated in Hollywood.

Incorrect.

Greg

It's all he cares about.

Greg
I suppose the Dems are the Party of "hope" sorta like when slavery fed the blacks, gave them a roof over their heads and even arranged their breeding habits. You think IM2 is pining for "the good ole days"??

Greg

Blacks have a slave mentality....they want and expect that 'others' take care of them....they never learned to be self sufficient.

Very few of them that do not have an attitude of entitlement......they have been convinced decades ago that the white man owes them....they really believe they are entitled to have a mansion on a hill because they have so victimized....that is why they never really make any progress as a community......because they blame all their problems on racism....when you believe the mistakes you make are not of your own doing...you will never learn how to do better...they have no capability of self criticism and when someone tries to help them by pointing out their mistakes ....they scream racism. No problem can be solved until it is identified.....that is precisely why the Chicago problem of blacks slaughtering blacks is so rampant in chicago.
''

The US economy will find a new equilibrium as it always has. It may be a tad painful but it won't be terminal.

Greg

I think you are way too over-confident......this situation we have going on now has never existed before in our history.

As pointed out already....we are seeing a fundamental change in America and it is not for the good....what it comes down to is whites giving in ....because they have been convinced they are to blame for all the misery of the poor blacks....it was not that hard to convince them because they are ignorant of history.....to think that America cannot be taken down is the height of arrogancy....every civilization in history has been deposed.

No nation in history is more ripe for downfall than America and we have enemies that will jump on us when they see that we have grown to weak to defend ourselves.....if N. Korea nuked Los Angeles tomorrow....what do you think biden would do?

This biden regime is the weakest in our history....it would be interesting to know who biden's pupepetmaster is.....may not even be American....could be some kind of consortium composed of foreign nationals as well as elite Americans....whoever it is....is only interested in changing America....they care not what that costs the American people.

Incorrect.

Greg

It's all he cares about.

That is one reason there is so much unemployment.....many poeople now can make more drawing unemployent than they can working.

Obama administration earmarks $12 million in reparations for Holocaust survivors

There can be no doubt that the Jews of Europe suffered great hardship and genocide under the regime of Adolf Hitler and his allies during World War II. Nazi concentration camp survivors were able to settle throughout the world and eventually founded the nation of Israel. But the Holocaust survivors in this country are still suffering with an estimated 150,000 age 65+ living below the poverty line.

In response, the Obama administration last week approved $12 million in aid over the next five years to assist these survivors.

Reparations? Obama approves Jewish Holocaust survivors getting $12M, Blacks get nothing (rollingout.com)

The Jewish people who survived the Holocaust were ALIVE when Obama gave them a whole $12M in aid over a five year period, not reparations.

hehheh The reason the Negro insists it was reparations is because they want to set up precedents for black reparations aka....oh you gave the Japanese reparations(more of gesture...very minimal amount) bit it was a mistake made by Reagan who did not understand or know anything about how or why the West Coast Japanese were forced to relocate over issues of National Security.

Oh you gave Jews reparations....complete lie....the liberal media called it raparations but it was nothing more than an aid package...we give aid to countries and groups around the world...reparations is when you harm someone and later try to compensate for it by giving them money....we never harmed the Jews.

We have given Native Americans a lot of stuff but I never heard it referred to as Raparations.....if it was called that by someone it should not have been....the American Indians made war on us...got defeated but they did suffer a lot and many of them were mistreated....I do have some sympathy for them.

Anyone ever hear of descendants of Confederates getting raparations? Not me....if it is true where is mine? The yankees accused my Greant-Grandfather of being a spy though he was not...they still hung him...because he had gone home on leave and had no papers to prove it....there was a paper shortage and so he had nothing to prove he was a legitimate soldier--the yankees caught him as he was making his way back to his unit.

Also two of his brothers were killed in the war. My Great Grandmother was left destitute yet even the state denied her a pension

I say all this to say that just about everyone if not everyone has been mistreated by someone at some point in their lives....you cannot go back and correct all the wrongs in history....there is not enough money in the world to compensate everyone for the injustice or suffering they have endured.

Yet we still have given the blacks trillions of dollars in the war on poverty but they are no better of today than they ever were....I would say worse....they were never so criminally inclined and violent like they are now.

hehheh The reason the Negro insists it was reparations is because they want to set up precedents for black reparations aka....oh you gave the Japanese reparations(more of gesture...very minimal amount) bit it was a mistake made by Reagan who did not understand or know anything about how or why the West Coast Japanese were forced to relocate over issues of National Security.

Oh you gave Jews reparations....complete lie....the liberal media called it raparations but it was nothing more than an aid package...we give aid to countries and groups around the world...reparations is when you harm someone and later try to compensate for it by giving them money....we never harmed the Jews.

We have given Native Americans a lot of stuff but I never heard it referred to as Raparations.....if it was called that by someone it should not have been....the American Indians made war on us...got defeated but they did suffer a lot and many of them were mistreated....I do have some sympathy for them.

Anyone ever hear of descendants of Confederates getting raparations? Not me....if it is true where is mine? The yankees accused my Greant-Grandfather of being a spy though he was not...they still hung him...because he had gone home on leave and had no papers to prove it....there was a paper shortage and so he had nothing to prove he was a legitimate soldier--the yankees caught him as he was making his way back to his unit.

Also two of his brothers were killed in the war. My Great Grandmother was left destitute yet even the state denied her a pension

I say all this to say that just about everyone if not everyone has been mistreated by someone at some point in their lives....you cannot go back and correct all the wrongs in history....there is not enough money in the world to compensate everyone for the injustice or suffering they have endured.

Yet we still have given the blacks trillions of dollars in the war on poverty but they are no better of today than they ever were....I would say worse....they were never so criminally inclined and violent like they are now.

Forty acres and a mule.

Forum List

Back