Biden's foolish inflationary flooding of country with Billions is devaluing that same money so that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put a 7-lb turkey breast in the oven. The price tag on it was $28.00. For years that same turkey cost $10 to $12. You apparently don't do the grocery shopping in your family or even you would not say that 'inflation is pretty much over.'
Gonna take a few years for everything to settle back to normal, as you well know, but we're on the way.

So that the multi-billion pork barrels of late are too little money . THis result is in every major Economics textbook.
So your poor eduction, America, is going to cost you with unbelievable hardship

"
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said what truly matters is how much we’re paying in interest, and since it was only about $300 billion a year, everything was fine.

Welp. Two years later, debt interest payments have roughly doubled to $650 billion."

Are you getting overtime pay for starting 600 threads in one since you joined the board 3 weeks ago????

You do realize that Donald Trump is responsible for 1/4 of that debt, don't you Libby. Biden's debt is buying infrastructure, creating jobs, and building the nation. Trump gave the money to billionaires for stock buy-backs and crashed the economy.

Every Republican President since Reagan has crashed the economy except Bush 41. No Democratic President has EVER crashed the economy.

Unlike you I am master of facts .

You are echoing Paul Krugman but he was bashed from all sides after he said that.
AND IT WAS MAYBE THE STUPIDEST AND MOST FOOLISH WAY TO SAY WHAT HE SAID ANYWAY

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

Business Insider's take was what most industry journals said​

Nobel economist Paul Krugman gets trolled for saying inflation is over if you just exclude most of what people buy​

So you need a better cut-and-paste strategy :)

You have no link to back up your Krugman quotes - Libby. You have no links for any of your claims, Libby

You're the one who needs to keep up.

I just put a 7-lb turkey breast in the oven. The price tag on it was $28.00. For years that same turkey cost $10 to $12. You apparently don't do the grocery shopping in your family or even you would not say that 'inflation is pretty much over.'

For years the price didn't go up because illegals were processing your turkeys at wages below minimum wage. When you employ undocumented workers, you don't have to worry about health and safety standards because they're not going to report you, so you can cut corners and expenses. And you don't have to provide medical coverage, or pay overtime.

You were warned repeatedly that without migrant labour, food prices would rise.

The ads for turkey I've seen on Buffalo TV are around $1.70 a lb., which would be $12.00 for your 7 lb. turkey.

I realize prices vary around the country but your area may have other reasons for high prices other than Joe Biden.

Unlike you I am master of facts .

You are echoing Paul Krugman but he was bashed from all sides after he said that.
AND IT WAS MAYBE THE STUPIDEST AND MOST FOOLISH WAY TO SAY WHAT HE SAID ANYWAY

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

Business Insider's take was what most industry journals said​

Nobel economist Paul Krugman gets trolled for saying inflation is over if you just exclude most of what people buy​

So you need a better cut-and-paste strategy :)
You two are in agreement, not sure where the disconnect is with you. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back