BREAKING: McAllen, TX declares state of DISASTER after Biden dumped 1,500 illegals with COVID last week

the racist Democrat Party is pandering to their racist latino nationalist voters who want to change america into another latino country like cuba and venezuela

biden and the psychocrats don't care about american citizens, they only care about their power and money

As I understand it. The disease is not deadly since only those with pre existing conditions die from it. So what is the big deal? Imagine how fast that county will achieve herd immunity.

theyre supposed to be sent back,, but biden is releasing them into the country without tracking or court dates,,

arent you reading the proof posted on this forum?? I know thats a stupid question, we know you dont,,

You haven't presented any proof. You just quote a story with two paragraphs that misinterprets what happen when it is referring to those released and awaiting a decision on their immigration status. You then infer that they sneaked across the border.

Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez said Monday in a public statement declaring a local disaster. "My order today is targeting those migrants who are legally in this country seeking asylum but are being released by immigration officials in high volumes while the spread of COVID-19 is spiking within our community."

That is a neutral story that is fair instead of one that just sensationalize it

Last edited:

BREAKING: McAllen, TX declares state of DISASTER after Biden dumped 1,500 illegals with COVID last week​

Biden’s superspreader event at the border has left McAllen, Texas declaring a state of disaster after over 1,500 illegals with COVID were dumped in their city last week.

Bill Melugin reports:

Another reporter asked Melugin how they know the illegals are infected, and he explains that a third party vendor tests them once they are dropped off in McAllen:

tell me again how this pandemic is real and not political??
you-and-i-both-know-thats-a-lie.jpg

Texas border town struggles under surge of migrant families and COVID-19​

And the "Washington Examiner" is better?

Wondrous isn't it? A magical story appearing only in a couple of lie rags but nowhere else?

Isn't the world amazing?

In the time you took to write this post and troll the OP, you could have done a quick search and realized that this is in fact in the mainstream news.
I read the mainstream news religiously. Perhaps you could link to the FAUX story?
Not the reprint like the other clown. Original work only.

So it turns out that only a few thousand kids and families have been "bussed around the country" and they have been tested.

The rest were taken back to Mexico.

Hardly the cause for the covid spike huh?

Now those tens of millions of Trumpers refusing to get the vaccine?

Yea...that

So it turns out that only a few thousand kids and families have been "bussed around the country" and they have been tested.

The rest were taken back to Mexico.

Hardly the cause for the covid spike huh?

Now those tens of millions of Trumpers refusing to get the vaccine?

Yea...that
and yet you failed to provide a link to prove that,,

BREAKING: McAllen, TX declares state of DISASTER after Biden dumped 1,500 illegals with COVID last week​

Biden’s superspreader event at the border has left McAllen, Texas declaring a state of disaster after over 1,500 illegals with COVID were dumped in their city last week.

Bill Melugin reports:

Another reporter asked Melugin how they know the illegals are infected, and he explains that a third party vendor tests them once they are dropped off in McAllen:

tell me again how this pandemic is real and not political??
Tell me again how 'therightscoop.com' is a legitimate source, magaturd scumbag.

Forum List

Back