Biden's FAA Quietly Indicates that US Pilots’ Hearts Are Damaged After Taking Vaccines

Why would they never train for dead pilot scenario?

Kind of cracks me up how people see these things on Twitter and just assume the person is telling the truth even though they have no idea who the person is

This proves why the guests at the WEF Forum this week requested unvaccinated pilots to fly them there. I damn sure won't fly commercial anymore not knowing if the pilots are unvaccinated. I'll charter!

Pilots are not the only ones who have taken the vaccines.

Millions of Americans have taken the expetimental medication. Countless healthy individuals have had strokes, heart attacks, and have died. After taking both vaccines the govt required I had a stroke and was diagnosed with Myocarditis. These are NOT coincidences.

The government knows this and is quietly exposing this to the public through messages like this one.

Insanely healthy athletes don't just keel over.

Sure they did.

In the US alone about 100 high school athlete a year just "keel over"

In 2020 a Florida Gator Basketball player just keeled over on the court.

Even way back in 1971 Chuck Hughes, WR for the Detroit Lions just keeled over in the middle of a game and died.

It is ironic that you demand "proof" before investigating the side effects of these vaccines but were quite willing to force them on other people before they were properly evaluated.
proof they worked and did what they said. If there isn't anything fishy with them, then release all the documents in the studies

Sure they did.

In the US alone about 100 high school athlete a year just "keel over"

In 2020 a Florida Gator Basketball player just keeled over on the court.

Even way back in 1971 Chuck Hughes, WR for the Detroit Lions just keeled over in the middle of a game and died.

Wow, three whole cases going back to 1971.

Over 400 last year alone.

DURRRRRR

400 out of the entire world. In the US around 100 high schoolers die suddenly each year alone.

I am talking about adult athletes. Not kids. Show the class where 400 world class athletes died in a single year from heart attacks.

Forum List

Back