Biden's Asian American crisis

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Last night he says, "Vicious hate crimes against Asian Americans, who have been attacked, harassed, blamed and scapegoated.", "..and still, still, they're forced to live in fear for their lives just walking down streets in America."

This is the second time he's made this a point in a public address. As rare as his public addresses are, this must be a huge deal.

To the Asian Americans on this board, do you fear for your life just walking down the street here in America? Honest question because I have not heard or seen anything like that and don't know anyone who has any kind of axe to grind against Asian Americans.

Last night he says, "Vicious hate crimes against Asian Americans, who have been attacked, harassed, blamed and scapegoated.", "..and still, still, they're forced to live in fear for their lives just walking down streets in America."

This is the second time he's made this a point in a public address. As rare as his public addresses are, this must be a huge deal.

To the Asian Americans on this board, do you fear for your life just walking down the street here in America? Honest question because I have not heard or seen anything like that and don't know anyone who has any kind of axe to grind against Asian Americans.

The national media ignore it, but the local media are reporting frequent attacks on Asian Americans (on the sidewalk, on the subway, etc.).

The perps are mostly certain folks who come from the liberals' most pampered minority group.

Of course, those perps are seldom punished, for they are, after all, the victims themselves of systemic you-know-what.

Kudos to our figurehead leader for condemning such violence. Most Dems are terrified of alienating a certain group.

Biden gets everything wrong because he doesn't have the smarts to figure out what to do or the energy to do it. He is already the worst President ever and I doubt if anyone will ever be able to lower that bar. And it's not very comforting that Harris is waiting in the wings either. I'll give an especially large thank you to the dumbest generation ever for the mess we're in. I can't wait to see what those imbeciles will do after the Floyd verdict.

Well.....you should try and keep up ....black thugs have been attacking Asians, Jews and whites on the streets of New York for some time....the msm usually pays no attention to it and in fact often covers it up .....refusing to name the races involved.

I think that Sleepy Joe is referencing Korea shop keepers in South Central, and old Chinese broads in Brooklyn dealing with the Democrat base. Remember how Liberal Hero, Michael "The Gentle Giant" Brown strongarmed the little Vietnamese fellow in Ferguson? Or as Liberal War Hero John McCain would call him a "gook"?

Most civilized Americans don't have a problem with orientals.

Well.....you should try and keep up ....black thugs have been attacking Asians, Jews and whites on the streets of New York for some time....the msm usually pays no attention to it and in fact often covers it up .....refusing to name the races involved.

My best source for reports on such attacks is the website of the British newspaper Daily Mail.

I hope that it does not cave in to the activists and stop reporting such savage attacks.

The ones attacking Asians are democrat party supporters....

My best source for reports on such attacks is the website of the British newspaper Daily Mail.

I hope that it does not cave in to the activists and stop reporting such savage attacks.

If someone is attacked savagely, they will be taken to the hospital in an ambulance and people will notice. There is no way to hide it.

The manufacturing process of Disney toys in China, is a process of oppressing Chinese workers. At the Zhen Yang Toy factory in Dongguan, Guangdong province, where Frozen products are manufactured, many thousands of workers labor every day for 12 hours. Some work non-stop for periods of 11 hours, with only a one hour meal and rest break in between. 16 workers share a 16 square meter dormitory room. Each floor of the dormitory building has 20 rooms. 320 workers share 24 toilets and 24 bathrooms. The bathrooms have no hot water, only cold water. There are no showerheads, and workers have to use a bucket or pan to take a bath. Workers earn 8.68RMB/hour ($1.32USD/hour), and working a total of 172 hours, this amounts to 1510RMB ($230USD). Workers are forced to work overtime every day. During the off season, workers hope to have more opportunities to work overtime. Without overtime, the base wage is insufficient to cover workers costs of living.

This factory is not the only case. Previously, China Labor Watch underwent investigations in dozens of factories which manufactured for Disney, and the working conditions were similar. As a non-governmental organization, our resources are very limited. The factories we investigate are only 0.1% of Disney’s network of 30,000 facilities involved in the production of Disney products.(This number is from the Walt Disney Company.For details please refer to the full report attached below)

Thanks capitalism.....

That's not capitalism.....

If someone is attacked savagely, they will be taken to the hospital in an ambulance and people will notice. There is no way to hide it.

I do not know what country you live in, but here in the United States of America, the media hide a lot of things, including savage attacks.

Have a nice day!

I do not know what country you live in, but here in the United States of America, the media hide a lot of things, including savage attacks.

Have a nice day!

Yep.....and they refuse to identify black perps.

I think it's the Trump Asian American Crises. Didn't he spend 6 months going around calling COVID the China Virus?

Where do you think it came from Chump?

Do you really believe some black thug on some street in NYC thinks oh Trump said it is a chinese virus...I guess I should go and assault a chinaman?

These black thugs attacking chinese also attack Jews, whites and even other blacks.....obviously what really motivates them is a lust for violence....and an eye for a easy target....someone that can be easily taken down.

Also....these attacks on Chinese did not start just recently.....it has been long known that black thugs like to attack the chinese because they are seen as an easy target.

Forum List

Back