Biden's approval rating at 37%

Even funnier is that it took over six years of media beating and bashing to get Chimpola Dubya under 40%....Xiden accomplished the feat in 9 months, with nearly the entirety of the media's heads jammed up his ass.
BINGO! Biden's numbers are in the tank and that's with the entire MSM flying cover for the guy with news blackouts on his umpteen crisis and letting him lie through his teeth. If they held Biden accountable to the degree they went after Trump Biden's numbers would be in the teens.

81 MILLION STRONG.

'81 Million.......STRONG'?

Biden approval rating from Independents has dropped to 29%
- That's not even 3 out of every Independent voter

Biden's overall approval rating dropped as well and is at, as the OP states, 37% now. That's lower (by 4%) than Trump right now (41%)

159 Million voted in the 2020 election. 37% of that is 58,830,000.
81 Million, huh? That means Biden has lost roughly 22,170,000 voters in 8 months in office.....
...and more are 'jumping ship' every single day.

Biden is in a freefall due to continuous scandals, failed foreign and domestic policies, criminal / Un-Constitutional actions, surrendering our national security, border security, & energy independence, rising inflation, declining monthly job growth numbers, stagnating GDP, rising prices, supply chain crisis, new intrusive abusive IRS powers, Un-Constitutional vaccine mandates in a declining economy and firing thousands of Americans in critical positions that are negatively effected the poor economy

One thing is for sure - Biden does NOT have 81 million 'strong' supporters right now.

And he didn't change a thing.
Media, social media and academia drove Trumps numbers down while media, social media and academia are busting their asses to run the almost dead dudes numbers up....Imagine if media, social media and academia wasn't corrupt and complicit with the Mexicrat Party...his approval would be far deeper in the shitter.
Pull your lips off that wrinkled up ballsack and open your eyes Tard.

'81 Million.......STRONG'?

Biden approval rating from Independents has dropped to 29%
- That's not even 3 out of every Independent voter

Biden's overall approval rating dropped as well and is at, as the OP states, 37% now. That's lower (by 4%) than Trump right now (41%)

159 Million voted in the 2020 election. 37% of that is 58,830,000.
81 Million, huh? That means Biden has lost roughly 22,170,000 voters in 8 months in office.....
...and more are 'jumping ship' every single day.

Biden is in a freefall due to continuous scandals, failed foreign and domestic policies, criminal / Un-Constitutional actions, surrendering our national security, border security, & energy independence, rising inflation, declining monthly job growth numbers, stagnating GDP, rising prices, supply chain crisis, new intrusive abusive IRS powers, Un-Constitutional vaccine mandates in a declining economy and firing thousands of Americans in critical positions that are negatively effected the poor economy

One thing is for sure - Biden does NOT have 81 million 'strong' supporters right now.
My guess is, next election it will go from 81 million voters to 80 trillion voters who vote "D".

Yup. If I were polled right now, I'd say I disapprove too. Subject to change.

But am I still terribly relieved that he's in there, and not the orange buffoon? You betcha.
Cuz FEELINGS and stuff...or because Biden has America on a better path?

I'm thoroughly enjoying you and the rest of the Bottom-Third Club telling us polls don't matter anymore.

LOL!
But I didn't do that. In fact, I agreed with it. So you were perfectly, 180 degrees off. Again.

The universe you inhabit simply distorts your perceptions. There is nothing I can do about that.

Forum List

Back