Biden's America

...is trending on Twitter and Trumpers are upset. :laugh:

Speaking of Biden's America, say hi to your governor!

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Strange because in my Biden's America, Leonardo Dicaprio looks like Leonardo Dicaprio is trending. Nothing about Biden other than indirectly about his allowing russians to carry out a terrorist attack on our critical infrastructure i.e. the Colonial pipeline.

Strange because in my Biden's America, Leonardo Dicaprio looks like Leonardo Dicaprio is trending. Nothing about Biden other than indirectly about his allowing russians to carry out a terrorist attack on our critical infrastructure i.e. the Colonial pipeline.
Can you show the algorithm which has a timestamp when Biden pushed the "any key"?

He just has more wrinkles in Biden's America than in Trump's America.

...is trending on Twitter and Trumpers are upset. :laugh:Doe

I suppose these selfish folks like $3/gallon gas, chaos in the Middle East again, humanitarian crisis on the Southern border, full of child abuse, a rising UE rate, and higher taxes....

Can't say I am all that surprised.

Trump opened all the doors to the Russians for 4 years. Did you expect that they weren't going to walk right in?

...is trending on Twitter and Trumpers are upset. :laugh:Doe

I suppose these selfish folks like $3/gallon gas, chaos in the Middle East again, humanitarian crisis on the Southern border, full of child abuse, a rising UE rate, and higher taxes....

Can't say I am all that surprised.

Blame Texas Republicans and Trump's failure to protect America for the gas prices.

There is no greater chaos in the ME than usual.

There is no crisis on the border.

Unemployment numbers are low.

No tax hike on incomes below $400,000. Which you don't make.

What other bullshit, half-ass Republican talking points do you have?

In Biden's America I don't have to worry that the president is going to start a war via tweet.

Pospotus JoeXi is a CIA puppet and Washington fungal growth. Fentanyl traffic is up 233%, and Missouri has a Chinese fentanyl problem. How many fentanyl eaters does it take to destroy the infrastructure of a country?

Trump opened all the doors to the Russians for 4 years. Did you expect that they weren't going to walk right in?

It's ok, Biden is totally handling the Russia situation. Red Jen's back door is wide open, btw:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Forum List

Back