Bidens America? Riots across the nation.

I remember when the riots signified Trumps America according to the left. Don't you?

Remember when Harris was bailing out rioters? I do
Remember when Harris said they shouldn't stop post election? I do

So is this now Bidens America???
So tramp is carry on with riots across the USA.
Can we get a word salad to English translation please?
Riots carried on through out the tramp admin and their still going on.

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? | Snopes.com
Yes, the insurrections by leftist began in Nov of 2016...openly encouraged and supported by Dems...from VP Harris, to Mad Max.

In turn many organizations that help lead these insurrectionist, and helped spread propaganda for the Dems...donated to the DNC, helped elect Dems....and now the left has not called off their insurrectionist, and the riots, looting, and assaults continue...it's truly sad. When will Harris call off her Brown Shirts?

I remember when the riots signified Trumps America according to the left. Don't you?

No she didn't say what you claim and you have yet to prove she did.
What was said is the riots were being done to hurt Trump for reelection and so was the economy and the pandemic.
They said the riots would end after Biden was elected.

Bidens America? Riots across the nation.

Have you been comatose for the past 13 months?
We were told last summer that the riots were because of Trump. Trump is gone. So who is the problem now?
The problem is black people are still being shot.

You been asleep for the past 7 days, old man river?
Black people are shooting each other in cities all across the country. How is destroying innocent people's businesses going to help stop it?

What was said is the riots were being done to hurt Trump for reelection and so was the economy and the pandemic.

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

VP Harris encouraging the riots and insurrectionist to continue

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

Is that any worse than telling a bunch of idiots that if they want their country they are going to have to fight for it and within an hour they are in control of the US Capital?

Is that any worse than telling a bunch of idiots that if they want their country they are going to have to fight for it and within an hour they are in control of the US Capital?
So VP Harris is deliberately instigating riots, as you admit.

No. We said the demleftists and their media allies approved of the riots because it would hurt trump during the election and they would distance themselves if the Finder Rapist won.
See the difference?

No. We said the demleftists and their media allies approved of the riots because it would hurt trump during the election and they would distance themselves if the Finder Rapist won.
See the difference?
No, can I have a decoder ring to read your sluff?

See the difference?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

See the difference?
Evidently your logic is circular.

See the difference?
Evidently your logic is circular.
You don't know what the word "logic" means.

Look at this shit. BLM destroyed and looted a Foot Locker store in Minneapolis.

Forum List

Back