Biden’s America: Nearly 25,000 Chinese Nationals at U.S. Borders in 6 Months, 37,000% Increase in 3 Years

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And many are CCP spies. The Biden regime barely vets them, asking them only a handful of questions before Mayorkas sends them on their merry way.

And Dems voted to dismiss the impeachment counts against the traitor Mayorkas.

Under President Joe Biden, the number of Chinese nationals crossing the nation’s borders has increased by more than 37,000 percent in just three years, new Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data reveals.

In the last six months, which represents the first half of Fiscal Year 2024, nearly 25,000 Chinese nationals crossed United States borders and were encountered by Border Patrol agents.

During the same period in Fiscal Year 2021, just 65 Chinese nationals were encountered by Border Patrol while crossing U.S. borders. By the first half of Fiscal Year 2022, Chinese crossings had increased to 432 in the same period.

For the full 2023 fiscal year, Biden set a record where 24,125 had crossed U.S. borders and were encountered by Border Patrol.

In the first half of this fiscal year, though, Biden has already surpassed that record and could oversee nearly 50,000 Chinese nationals crossing the nation’s borders by September.

In his opening statements during a budget hearing on Tuesday, House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green (R-TN) raised the issue of a record number of Chinese nationals crossing U.S. borders on DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’s watch.

“Beijing has shown that if we give an inch, they will take a mile, and Mr. Secretary, you have given them all 1,951 miles of our southwest border,” Green told Mayorkas.

Chinese had been caught in the past, setting up illegal police stations to police Chinese expats, here in the U.S. Theres NO DOUBT many of these people are sent here by the CCP to disrupt here in the U.S.
We have a lot of work cut out for us to get rid of these people now.

Biden, simply put, just can't handle his job. His main characteristics are being stupid, dishonest, greedy and senile. That must be what city folks, suburban women and college students are looking for. MAGA

So far in FY24, 24,376 Chinese nationals have been encountered at the Southwest border,
24,214 of them apprehended illegally crossing the border.
Encounters of Chinese nationals in March 2024 increased over 8,000 percent compared to March 2021, and have surpassed all of last fiscal year––just six months into FY24.

The potential national security implications of this unprecedented influx are concerning, as a Chinese national in the U.S. illegally breached a military base in California and refused to leave on March 29.
Unfortunately, reports from last year revealed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ DHS had instructed Border Patrol agents to drastically reduce the number of vetting questions for Chinese nationals in order to more quickly process these aliens into the interior––potentially putting our homeland security at risk.

NOTE: of the 24,376 Chinese encounter Southwest border, 0.665% or 162 were legal crossings.
24,214 Chinese were ILLEGALLY crossing.
NOTE: The FBI consider The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is a "grave threat".
The counterintelligence and economic espionage efforts emanating from the government of China and the Chinese Communist Party are a grave threat to the economic well-being and democratic values of the United States.
NOTE: The CIA says...
The goal of China's influence operations around the world is to replace the United States as the world's leading superpower

QUESTION: Is Biden helping the (CCP) to damage the USA through an 8,000% increase in illegal border crossings by the Chinese?

1715865702235.png
\

I think the one in pink pants may be a decorated commando.

So far in FY24, 24,376 Chinese nationals have been encountered at the Southwest border,
Encounters of Chinese nationals in March 2024 increased over 8,000 percent compared to March 2021, and have surpassed all of last fiscal year––just six months into FY24.

The potential national security implications of this unprecedented influx are concerning, as a Chinese national in the U.S. illegally breached a military base in California and refused to leave on March 29.
Unfortunately, reports from last year revealed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ DHS had instructed Border Patrol agents to drastically reduce the number of vetting questions for Chinese nationals in order to more quickly process these aliens into the interior––potentially putting our homeland security at risk.

NOTE: of the 24,376 Chinese encounter Southwest border, 0.665% or 162 were legal crossings.
The counterintelligence and economic espionage efforts emanating from the government of China and the Chinese Communist Party are a grave threat to the economic well-being and democratic values of the United States.
The goal of China's influence operations around the world is to replace the United States as the world's leading superpower

QUESTION: Is Biden helping the (CCP) to damage the USA through an 8,000% increase in illegal border crossings by the Chinese?
Not with Biden's approval but it sure does show how dumb and blind Biden and the left are.

you come off as a chimp. Are you a human or a white chimp?

I second, Candy's response in post #2.
NO. Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force, here or anywhere else.

She gave good advice.
You should seek help. Drugs will not help, but counseling and getting out of your bubble, might.

Biden, simply put, just can't handle his job. His main characteristics are being stupid, dishonest, greedy and senile. That must be what city folks, suburban women and college students are looking for. MAGA
Communist china is a shitty country and those who can get away are doing so

I second, Candy's response in post #2.
NO. Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force, here or anywhere else.

She gave good advice.
You should seek help. Drugs will not help, but counseling and getting out of your bubble, might.
A) White-6... as a moderator, where do you get your FACT that "Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force"? The FACTS are that under Biden "illegal Chinese migrants" have increased.
Now White-6... I deal with facts not guesses... YOU guess Joe is not building... but the FACTS are:
The number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing our southern border is up by 7,000% since 2021, and that’s just for half the year.
If we continue that pace, it would be 14,000% by the end of the fiscal year and
no one but China seems to know why.
B) White-6 I didn't SAY with confidence like you said..
" Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force" my exact words were:
"Is China building a military force WITHIN the USA with Biden's administration approval?
Is that a statement of FACT like you wrote..."Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force"?
NO it is not a statement of fact... it was a question!

I'm really wondering how you became "moderator" if you think questions are the same as "Facts"!

As a moderator you should deal with the FACTS and not your unsubstantiated opinion!

A) White-6... as a moderator, where do you get your FACT that "Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force"? The FACTS are that under Biden "illegal Chinese migrants" have increased.
Now White-6... I deal with facts not guesses... YOU guess Joe is not building... but the FACTS are:
The number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing our southern border is up by 7,000% since 2021, and that’s just for half the year.
"Is China building a military force WITHIN the USA with Biden's administration approval?
Is that a statement of FACT like you wrote..."Joe is not building any secret Chinese military force"?

I'm really wondering how you became "moderator" if you think questions are the same as "Facts"!

As a moderator you should deal with the FACTS and not your unsubstantiated opinion!
What does an "on line moderator do"???
someone who makes sure that the rules of an internet discussion are not broken, for example by removing any threatening or offensive comment

You as a moderator said about my post:
She gave good advice.
"You should seek help. Drugs will not help, but counseling and getting out of your bubble, might."

According to moderator description the above comment you wrote is an offensive comment
Are you really an authorized Moderator???

All you had was more immigration, border crossing crap, but nothing of building any military force in the US, secret or otherwise.

Like she said, Seek Help!
Oh, and I am just speaking as a poster, as I have for 4 1/2 years. Whatever I do between posts or reading in my own interests, has nothing to do with whatever I agreed to do for the board. I had to have that agreement locked in, before I would ever accept, otherwise, the view and access from this side, would never be worth that pain in the ass, aggravation of doing the gig.

Forum List

Back