Biden’s Age Is Now Unavoidable

Trump doesn't work 16 hours a week. Stuffing your face with cheeseburgers and posting on X is not working.

Nor is giving speeches to the cult.

says who? Your fag buttbuddies you watch 24-7 on CNN you ignorant programmed mental midget. We know what we experienced. One very good, one hopelessly bad. Do the math home O boy.

stupid bag of chum musta missed five different State rallies in one day 3 hours each min. Or the corpse with 8 crop circles even some of those empty. Sod off dic boy.

Last edited:
says who? Your fag buttbuddies you watch 24-7 on CNN you ignorant programmed mental midget. We know what we experienced. One very good, one hopelessly bad. Do the math home O boy.

stupid bag of chum musta missed five different State rallies in one day 3 hours each min. Or the corpse with 8 crop circles even some of those empty. Sod off dic boy.
This is an english only forum.

Trump doesn't work 16 hours a week. Stuffing your face with cheeseburgers and posting on X is not working.

Nor is giving speeches to the cult.
Poor pitiful creature. You don't like cheeseburgers? Why that's un-American.

Yep. But in my mind neither is even close to an acceptable candidate.
A reasonable opinion. I'm voting for Trump because I think he did a good job last time and was cheated out of a second term. Am I looking forward to leftist children throwing a nationwide temper tantrum when he wins? No, but sometimes the cost of justice is knocking the heads of idiots. Hopefully law enforcement is up to the task.

Of course you do.
Lots of evidence to support my view. Useful idiots have been instructed to ignore it, though.

Post a laughing emoji if you agree, odummy.

IMG_0242.jpeg

Last edited:
Starting today, Democrats are asking Americans to give Joe Biden five more years. Does anyone here truthfully believe that this isn't a problem? Five more years? Really?

Joe Biden looks like he is turning into a statue of Joe Biden.

I don't actually like it when people mention age. It's not really accurate. Age is just a number. I have known some 90 year olds that are sharp as a tack. It's not the age number, it is the mental acuity, which is severely lacking in Biden's case.

Starting today, Democrats are asking Americans to give Joe Biden five more years. Does anyone here truthfully believe that this isn't a problem? Five more years? Really?

Joe Biden looks like he is turning into a statue of Joe Biden.

He's ready for Shady Acres Assisted Living NOW.

The problem isn't the fact that every aging person experiences some mental decline, the problem (for democrats and useful idiots) is the degree of Biden's mental decline. Far more severe than anything illustrated by Trump. I know it, you know it.
they both are too old.....the pressure is going to sideline whoever wins this,,,,trump had better pick a good VP.....

The age is not the concern. And as statemen, Reagan was a thousand times the man Joe is. And the cognitive decline on Trump, we do not believe it. And even so Joe and the Progs as they always do set the bar lower.
Of course you don’t believe it, that’s part of being in a cult.

One of your weirder posts here folks. Brandon using his laser cognition 16 hours a day?!
Brandon being semi-coherent is far better than someone who is clearly mentally and emotionally unstable with a narcissism complex rarely seen in public officials outside of banana republics.

Forum List

Back