Bidenomics is Booming

I don't CARE how much you spin it.
This "bag of groceries" fake line of shit that you clowns spew.

Yes, Inflation has caused higher prices.

I just bought 2 dozen EGGs at Costco for $4.59.
Free Range Eggs. High Quality.

Some Contard on USMB will try to tell me that the current cost of EGGs is over $5.00 dozen or $10, for 2 dozen .

I know what I paid.
I do my grocery shopping tomorrow, I'll let you know how much a dozen eggs from food lion is.

I do my grocery shopping tomorrow, I'll let you know how much a dozen eggs from food lion is.
Ok, but whatever you pay tomorrow, you could pay a "Different Price" at Costco tomorrow.

Let me know the difference.
Could be either way....Higher/Lower....just comparing.

no its not, ask a trucker how much diesel is today. how about a dozen eggs or a couple steaks? or head of lettuce. The price of energy affects the price of everything. Biden reduced our energy production and caused the inflation that is destroying the lives of common americans of all races, creeds, and beliefs.
Yeah it is jackass. And diesel ain’t gas

Yep, Bidenomics is booming, or so we're told. Although not so much for UPS which plans on laying off 12,000 employees.

Worldwide, most not in the US.

Or Macy's, which plans on closing 150 stores by 2026, 50 stores this year.

They were closing stores back in 2019, must have been the shitty economy.

Why do lefties always focus at a macro level, instead of micro level where consumers / constituents are actually impacted? How's the housing market going? interest rates? credit card debt? grocery prices? .. you know .. things that actually impact individual Americans?

and illegal immigration ..

Leftists focus on what they’re told to focus on. Nothing more.

Ok, but whatever you pay tomorrow, you could pay a "Different Price" at Costco tomorrow.

Let me know the difference.
Could be either way....Higher/Lower....just comparing.
Just gonna let you know what everyday Americans pay at a grocery store. Tomorrow.

Forum List

Back