BidenInflation: Producer Prices Post Record Spike

I call it "Joeflation." The idiot's desperately trying to revive a post-pandemic economy to Trump-era levels by pumping trillions of dollars of quickly-depreciating money into it. The Federal Reserve's printers are going Brrrr as fast as they can day and night, spewing out fresh money to pay for the Democrat's wacky pie in the sky schemes. But there aren't enough available goods and services to support all that new money. Therefore the money steadily becomes devalued.

That is the definition of inflation: Too many dollars chasing too few goods and services.

Thanks a fuckin' lot, Joe. You idiots have managed to knock this country back to the late 70's. And you call yourselves "Progressives"? If anything good will come from this, we'll no doubt be seeing another Reagan enter stage right in 2024. Or at least Trump. But at this point, I'm not sure if even Trump could fix how badly the Democrats have managed to fuck things up.

Notice how that in the time it took to write this, not a single Biden-supporter chimed in. They probably know what's happening, they're just too big of a bunch of pussies to man up and admit it.

Last edited:
It’s that 70’s show!
I look forward to millennials having to pay 20% home loan rates and 29% on their credit cards. Karma for voting for Carter II.

Oh it's here now. Dementia joe will make carter look like he was one of the founders.

Joe Biden and Jimmy Carter are out standing in a field. Joe Biden looks at Jimmy Carter and says "Hey Jimmy! Hold my beer for a minute. Watch this..."

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Forum List

Back