Biden Withdraws trump's Rules On Chicken Slaughter Houses

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very good thing.

It will save lives.

Not that the conservatives will like it but then, I don't care if conservatives like it. They hate everything that is good for workers and our nation.

Evidently Trump has never worked in a kill plant for chickens. The turnover rate is high due to the injuries sustained doing a fast repetitive job which hires the minorities and illegal immigrants because they can get away using them and throwing them away after they are unable to perform the task.

OMG more access to chickens for consumption! Trump wanted us to die from protein overdoses!

It will save lives.

Not that the conservatives will like it but then, I don't care if conservatives like it. They hate everything that is good for workers and our nation.

Yeah Trump hated those 11,000 90k a year jobs on the pipeline for sure. Thanks for bringing that up while choking your chicken.

Evidently Trump has never worked in a kill plant for chickens. The turnover rate is high due to the injuries sustained doing a fast repetitive job which hires the minorities and illegal immigrants because they can get away using them and throwing them away after they are unable to perform the task.
have you?....

It will save lives.

I question your source, the last few months all that we seem to get is lies. I'll take a mainstream news source but a far left or right wing site is a joke and not to be taken seriously.

It will save lives.

Why is it a good thing?

Forum List

Back