Biden wins Arizona, boosting margin of victory over Trump!

its over. it has been over. republicans are pathetic little crybaby bitches.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

at least have some dignity
Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Why can't President Trump do the same?

That is such BS! Are all conservative such a-holes so ready to take comments out of context! FO! :itsok:
That's exactly what she said. Go ahead and explain why it's out of context. Jerkoff.

Trump said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it! You believe everything you hear? You make him pay for his lie by reiterating it over and over again? Hillary was well within her rights to tell Biden not to concede if in the same situation as Gore! That was with FLA alone! You disturbed people think you can find the votes to overturn 4 fk'n states! This is why your entire party should have their heads examined! You're all HOPELESS! :laughing0301:
Fail. Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Hypocrite.

You proved my point; the blind will not see! Whatever Sherlock! :laughing0301:

You have no point. I made mine. You're all hypocrites.

download.jpg

its over. it has been over. republicans are pathetic little crybaby bitches.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

at least have some dignity
Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Why can't President Trump do the same?

That is such BS! Are all conservative such a-holes so ready to take comments out of context? Sure you are; you're all fuk'n idiots living to destroy everything! FO! :itsok:
What "context" would not make that the ultimate hypocrisy?

I'll take grandpa gumming Pablum every morning over having a dictator undermine our democracy! One of these days you fools will understand how bad things are and how you were made accomplices to all of it! If Clinton or Obama had done even something out of the ordinary, much less a crime, your heads would be exploding talking about crimes being perpetrated with the MSM ignoring it all! You're all FOS of course since you got away with using the Press to annihilate the reputations of any Dem. leader regardless of their good work; Hillary the biggest casualty to the history of the nation! Make no bones about it, Trump is a criminal, showing it every single day along with his grifter family who are allowed to walk around the White House! End Rant! :itsok:

New Topics

Forum List

Back