Biden wins Arizona, boosting margin of victory over Trump!

Biden wins Arizona, boosting margin of victory over Trump: Edison Research

- Biden wins Arizona, boosting margin of victory over Trump: Edison Research -

Democrat Joe Biden defeated U.S. President Donald Trump in Arizona, Edison Research projected on Thursday, increasing his margin of victory over the Republican incumbent by 11 Electoral College votes following the Nov. 3 presidential election.

Trump has yet to concede five days after Edison Research and major media outlets said Biden had surpassed the 270 Electoral College votes needed to capture the presidency.

Did they quit counting illegal votes in Arizona?

What "illegal votes"? Give us some credible proof.
Every mail-in ballot in Phillidelphia and Pittsburg that was counted without poll watchers present is illegal.

As Trump's own people have commented this was the most honest of elections to date! ;)
Right and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.

Democrat Joe Biden defeated U.S. President Donald Trump in Arizona, Edison Research projected on Thursday, increasing his margin of victory over the Republican incumbent by 11 Electoral College votes following the Nov. 3 presidential election.

Trump has yet to concede five days after Edison Research and major media outlets said Biden had surpassed the 270 Electoral College votes needed to capture the presidency.
I want them to do a recount, to make Republicans suffering even longer.
It's like losing twice.

It's like losing twice.
they will then demand a further recount. a real recount, a recount with the result of trump WINNING! everything else is fraud.

/——/ Edison Research ???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

It's like losing twice.

That's what's happening in Georgia! They're going to waste tons of $$ and man-hours unnecessarily re-counting those votes due to a petulant Republican party! I love it when they start attacking "their own" like rabid dogs! They're insisting on voter fraud in states where the Republican party is in charge! The way they've been talking about procedures and law changes, you'd think Schumer and Pelosi headed each state! They pounded that poor Republican Sec. of State in GA and now we see how they are in the bright sunshine of truth! These people are SLIME! :(

Seeing as this is a conservative site, people will be slow to acknowledge and post this info, so I thought I'd give y'all a hand! Biden 290+, Trump 217..... :itsok:
When did pure fiction become "info?"

Fiction became fact for dumbshits like you who voted for Trump in 2016.
Reuters is neither a conservative nor a liberal news agency. They just report the facts.
Biden victory in Arizona puts Trump's longshot challenge further out of reach

Trump lost, you stupid fucking moron....."" FUCK YOUR FEELINGS""".

its over. it has been over. republicans are pathetic little crybaby bitches.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

at least have some dignity
Why are you Dims so anxious to stop counting the vote?
Why do conservatives want Trump, the worst president in US history, reelected.

They don't want him; more an act of cowardice being afraid of losing support of the Republican base! They're only coddling and catering to Trump's whims for the time being due to those 2 runoffs in GA! The balance of power centers there for the next month of so really with all eyes going there to see what happens with Congress! They have a choice in GA; continue the usual obstruction by electing those 2 weak Rep. candidates or take a chance that Biden will do a good job and allow him to get something done with a Dem. Congress! Typical of the South, politics will probably win out! Every time it looks as if rational thought will prevail, election time rolls around and it isn't even a contest! How McConnell, Ernst, Graham, Collins, and all the rest survived proves it; politics wins out of patriotism, common sense, and rational thought! These people can lie, break promises, but as long as they're pro-life, anything can be overlooked! What a bunch of saps! :itsok:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

They don't want him; more an act of cowardice being afraid of losing support of the Republican base! They're only coddling and catering to Trump's whims for the time being due to those 2 runoffs in GA! The balance of power centers there for the next month of so really with all eyes going there to see what happens with Congress! They have a choice in GA; continue the usual obstruction by electing those 2 weak Rep. candidates or take a chance that Biden will do a good job and allow him to get something done with a Dem. Congress! Typical of the South, politics will probably win out! Every time it looks as if rational thought will prevail, election time rolls around and it isn't even a contest! How McConnell, Ernst, Graham, Collins, and all the rest survived proves it; politics wins out of patriotism, common sense, and rational thought! These people can lie, break promises, but as long as they're pro-life, anything can be overlooked! What a bunch of saps! :itsok:

Nominating a demented petrified piece of shit is rational thought ? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Nominating a demented petrified piece of shit is rational thought ? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's why Trump supporters keep mum making POLLS almost useless in civilized society! They're not rational; even the smart ones! We see attorneys and other college graduates who are accomplished news personalities on TV actually letting Trump go on with this charade! They're still giving him cover while jeopardizing our Nat'l security! Reminding them of this will do no good later! They'll find a way to turn it around on Bernie Sanders, AOC, Hillary, & Obama! Nothing's ever the Republican's fault and if anything goes wrong, the Dems are totally responsible! They only do it because it's been working for them; which gives me another reason to be disgusted with the entire party! I hope friends don't tell me of their support for such behavior! I certainly will disown them! :rolleyes:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

That's why Trump supporters keep mum making POLLS almost useless in civilized society! They're not rational; even the smart ones! We see attorneys and other college graduates who are accomplished news personalities on TV actually letting Trump go on with this charade! They're still giving him cover while jeopardizing our Nat'l security! Reminding them of this will do no good later! They'll find a way to turn it around on Bernie Sanders, AOC, Hillary, & Obama! Nothing's ever the Republicans fault and if anything goes wrong, the Dems are totally responsible! They only do it because it's been working for them; which gives me another reason to be disgusted with the entire party! I hope friends don't tell me of their support for such behavior! I certainly will disown them! :rolleyes:

I think you would be doing them a favor.

You sound like you are not really a friend anyway.

I've seen people disown their families for the same reason.

That is real rational thought.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Why can't President Trump do the same?

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

That's why Trump supporters keep mum making POLLS almost useless in civilized society! They're not rational; even the smart ones! We see attorneys and other college graduates who are accomplished news personalities on TV actually letting Trump go on with this charade! They're still giving him cover while jeopardizing our Nat'l security! Reminding them of this will do no good later! They'll find a way to turn it around on Bernie Sanders, AOC, Hillary, & Obama! Nothing's ever the Republicans fault and if anything goes wrong, the Dems are totally responsible! They only do it because it's been working for them; which gives me another reason to be disgusted with the entire party! I hope friends don't tell me of their support for such behavior! I certainly will disown them! :rolleyes:

Even dictators have fans and supporters so I can't take anything you say seriously! :itsok:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Even dictators have fans and supporters so I can't take anything you say seriously! :itsok:

This from someone who will disown friends who have differing opinions.

Yes.....I am so hurt.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Why can't President Trump do the same?

That is such BS! Are all conservative such a-holes so ready to take comments out of context? Sure you are; you're all fuk'n idiots living to destroy everything! FO! :itsok:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

That is such BS! Are all conservative such a-holes so ready to take comments out of context! FO! :itsok:
That's exactly what she said. Go ahead and explain why it's out of context. Jerkoff.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

That is such BS! Are all conservative such a-holes so ready to take comments out of context! FO! :itsok:
That's exactly what she said. Go ahead and explain why it's out of context. Jerkoff.

Trump said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it! You believe everything you hear? You make him pay for his lie by reiterating it over and over again? Hillary was well within her rights to tell Biden not to concede if in the same situation as Gore! That was with FLA alone! You disturbed people think you can find the votes to overturn 4 fk'n states! This is why your entire party should have their heads examined! You're all HOPELESS! :laughing0301:

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Trump said he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it! You believe everything you hear? You make him pay for his lie by reiterating it over and over again? Hillary was well within her rights to tell Biden not to concede if in the same situation as Gore! That was with FLA alone! You disturbed people think you can find the votes to overturn 4 fk'n states! This is why your entire party should have their heads examined! You're all HOPELESS! :laughing0301:
Fail. Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Hypocrite.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Fail. Hillary told Joe to never concede no matter what. Hypocrite.

You proved my point; the blind will not see! Whatever Sherlock! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back