Biden will join former Presidents in getting public vaccinations and trump will....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump will also do his duty, by getting a double dose shot of Clorox. And "The Don" added, "If that doesn't do the trick, Ivanka will help me swallow a 60 watt light bulb to kill those nasty covid bugs."

wow--they are HEROES.......better than JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......so ex-POTUS say vaccine ok---goood....FDA says vaccine ok--bad???
.....I guess you ADORE other men ---you're not a man.....they are no different than anyone else--their opinions/etc don't mean shit--except to you sheeple

trump will also do his duty, by getting a double dose shot of Clorox. And "The Don" added, "If that doesn't do the trick, Ivanka will help me swallow a 60 watt light bulb to kill those nasty covid bugs."

When YOUR POTUS, and Commander-In-Chief, Trump, has the THE TRUMP VACCINE ready for you will you take it to combat the Red Communist Chinese Flu?

Trump -- is this the same President who spearheaded the effort to fast track the development of the vaccine by removing much of the Democrat red tape that would have otherwise dalayed it? That Trump?

.....I guess you ADORE other men ---you're not a man.....they are no different than anyone else--their opinions/etc don't mean shit--except to you sheeple

Bush, Obama, and Clinton are believable. Trump is not. Trump wanted to join the other 3 ex presidents at the event, but they told him it was just for 2 term presidents.

Bush, Obama, and Clinton are believable. Trump is not. Trump wanted to join the other 3 ex presidents at the event, but they told him it was just for 2 term presidents.
The first sentence i laughed at you. The second, i laughed with you.

Let me know when the vaccine is available that will reduce my chances of contracting the "trump" virus.

When historians record the legacy of The Don, the "trump" virus will be at the top of the list. They will document how trump denied the severity of the virus until it was too late and tens of thousands of people died. They will will write about the many times he denied science and said "It will miraculously go away..." They will place on the pages of history how trump denied and and refused to even advise citizens to wear a mask.

That will be trump's legacy.

Oh....and then after he lost the election for a second term, he whined and outed and completely ignored the thousands of people that were dying daily. Instead, he had another old fat man with dye running down his face, try to steal the votes from millions of people. They will see his effort as an attempted coup, not unlike the Confederacy, which for some reason he suddenly reveres.

Yep - when Fauci says it's safe, I'll take it too.
Hey - Remember when we had presidents who had empathy?

8455543_120220-kgo-ap-obama-bush-clinton-img.jpg

Forum List

Back