Biden will appeal the end of his mask mandate

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Tuesday it is appealing the recent court ruling that put an end to President Joe Biden's mandate for masking during air travel.
Biden's DOJ, however, said that it will be appealing only if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) concludes that it is necessary for the order to remain in place for the sake of public health.
'The Department continues to believe that the order requiring masking in the transportation corridor is a valid exercise of the authority Congress has given CDC to protect the public health,' the DOJ wrote in a Tuesday statement.

Comment:
The Left will not give up their tyrannical control of people.
They want their Pandemic Fear to go on forever.
The stats show that it is over.
covidstatskddhdkdhkdkh.JPG

The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Tuesday it is appealing the recent court ruling that put an end to President Joe Biden's mandate for masking during air travel.
Biden's DOJ, however, said that it will be appealing only if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) concludes that it is necessary for the order to remain in place for the sake of public health.
'The Department continues to believe that the order requiring masking in the transportation corridor is a valid exercise of the authority Congress has given CDC to protect the public health,' the DOJ wrote in a Tuesday statement.

Comment:
View attachment 633515
Do any normal people really care anymore? I don't. It has become a non-issue. I wear one when and where I am required by somebody's rules for me to take personal advantage of the goods or service (in this case air travel) as and when I deem it beneficial to me. Then I take it off and put it back in my pocket or console, until I find it necessary. It is only significant to the anti-mask Karens and the pro-mask Karens. I have crap to do. I wouldn't let wearing a mask or not stand in my way. When in Rome, as the saying goes, I do as the Romans and get the heck out to do as I please.

Do any normal people really care anymore? I don't. It has become a non-issue. I wear one when and where I am required by somebody's rules for me to take personal advantage of the goods or service (in this case air travel) as and when I deem it beneficial to me. Then I take it off and put it back in my pocket or console, until I find it necessary. It is only significant to the anti-mask Karens and the pro-mask Karens. I have crap to do. I wouldn't let wearing a mask or not stand in my way. When in Rome, as the saying goes, I do as the Romans and get the heck out to do as I please.
It was a sophomoric decision by a Trump judge young enough to be my child, lol, and an illustration of how a judge can misuse textual literalism to reach a bizarre conclusion. (The CDC can only act to improve cleanliness) But you're right, masks should be a non-issue given the pandemic right now. Biden may lose, and that would be bad for us all.

An airplane cabin is a closed environment where everyone is breathing the same air. Much like an elevator or subway car. There is no chance to open up the windows.
Here we have an unqualified Judge overruling what Doctors and Scientists believe to be safe

It was a sophomoric decision by a Trump judge young enough to be my child, lol, and an illustration of how a judge can misuse textual literalism to reach a bizarre conclusion. (The CDC can only act to improve cleanliness) But you're right, masks should be a non-issue given the pandemic right now. Biden may lose, and that would be bad for us all.

This is the world Mitch McConnell envisioned when he stocked the courts with unqualified partisan Conservatives.

A court system where conservatives can overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Conservative agenda

You don‘t have to win elections
Just control the courts

This is the world Mitch McConnell envisioned when he stocked the courts with unqualified partisan Conservatives.

A court system where conservatives can overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Conservative agenda

Just control the courts
Category 10 Dem projection ^^^

It won't be bad for me. Like I said, I don't care.

Just control the courts
Well I'm not sure the CDC has power to enforce a mask mandate when infections are not really causing people to drop in the streets. But in order to get to that result, the judge pretty much just chose to read one word in a dictionary rather than an entire law.

Any potus can pick judges with "liberal or conservative" philosophies, but .... The Federalist Society is now literally funded by the Kochs and US Chamber of Commerce. That's not to say Gorsuch or ABC are unqualified, but .... I'm sure she's very smart.

An airplane cabin is a closed environment where everyone is breathing the same air. Much like an elevator or subway car. There is no chance to open up the windows.
Here we have an unqualified Judge overruling what Doctors and Scientists believe to be safe
In an airplane, I would wear them, if for no other reason than the placebo effect. I know that the Tommy Copper I wear (when required by law, regulation or common custom) only offer minimal filtration at best, but I will take whatever filtration it offers. I caught it back in Feb of 2020 on an airplane, before it was known to be spreading rapidly in the country and masks became common and required. There are a lot of assholes, that will go ahead and fly when they are sick. I do not need a requirement for me to feel somewhat better about masking in that closed environment, even if I know (at some level) it may be just the placebo effect. As I have said before, after having to wear and operate in full protective gear from head to toe for 12 to 24 hours, these little face masks mean nothing to me as far as inconvenience. It ain't MOPP Level IV. It is much ado about nothing.

Comment:
View attachment 633515
It's too bad (or good) that these authoritarian asshats fucked it up for any future "pandemics" because there is NO WAY IN HELL we are going along with this a second time without armed rebellion.

Biden doesn't give a damn one way or the other. Everyone saw him lurching around the grounds maskless during the easter egg roll. It's the shadow government that is pulling the strings to keep power. Maybe the Easter Bunny.
Vaccinated and outside is not on a closed airplane

Wear a fucking mask and suck it rightwinger

Forum List

Back