Biden: "Who Needs Centrists and Moderate Republicans Anyway?"

LOL Doesn't matter what kind of message was sent. 350 million Americans are going to do exactly as they want. If you think differently then you ain't to smart. No one tells Americans what to do and it doesn't matter if the top is Dem or Rep or who is in the WH.

Again, if Trump said to wear a mask, you cultists would have worn masks and beat up anyone who didn't.

You really believe independent Americans would do what the President said if they didn't think it were necessary??

I never wear a mask unless the place I'm going demands it. I practice social distancing and have had no problems.

But you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't wear one because someone in Govt. said that I had to. Let see anyone enforce that.
Damn Gubment can’t tell me not to smoke
I have my rights!

Yes you do. Show me the law that says you can't smoke?? I smoke and its my right just like its yours.

Smoking is a lot like masks.

When smoking was looked at as something that hurts only the smoker, it was viewed that the smoker had a right to kill himself.

When it became clear that second hand smoke harmed others, smoking in public places was banned.

Same goes for masks. If you want to risk COVID, it is your business. But you can’t spread your germs in public places. So masks are required

I smoke but of course can't smoke in public places. Hell when I was a kid everyone smoked and they smoked wherever they wanted to. The not smoking in public places is law now I think and there is a way to enforce it.

As for the masks. As I said. I wear one only if I have to. Other wise I don't. But there is no way to enforce that everyone wear a mask. If they don't want to wear one they won't as there is nothing anyone can do about it.

now that he has chosen far-left radical Kamala Harris as his running mate.

Not a problem for Dems, they have ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos already portraying Harris as a moderate, shocker.
Both Harris and Biden are moderates

Conservatives calling them far left and Commies will register with nobody except the far right

Not a problem for Dems, they have ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos already portraying Harris as a moderate, shocker.

Conservatives calling them far left and Commies will register with nobody except the far right

I'll agree with Biden being a moderate. But Harris. No way in hell.

LOL Doesn't matter what kind of message was sent. 350 million Americans are going to do exactly as they want. If you think differently then you ain't to smart. No one tells Americans what to do and it doesn't matter if the top is Dem or Rep or who is in the WH.

Again, if Trump said to wear a mask, you cultists would have worn masks and beat up anyone who didn't.

You really believe independent Americans would do what the President said if they didn't think it were necessary??

I never wear a mask unless the place I'm going demands it. I practice social distancing and have had no problems.

But you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't wear one because someone in Govt. said that I had to. Let see anyone enforce that.
I have my rights!

Yes you do. Show me the law that says you can't smoke?? I smoke and its my right just like its yours.

When smoking was looked at as something that hurts only the smoker, it was viewed that the smoker had a right to kill himself.

When it became clear that second hand smoke harmed others, smoking in public places was banned.

Same goes for masks. If you want to risk COVID, it is your business. But you can’t spread your germs in public places. So masks are required

I smoke but of course can't smoke in public places. Hell when I was a kid everyone smoked and they smoked wherever they wanted to. The not smoking in public places is law now I think and there is a way to enforce it.

As for the masks. As I said. I wear one only if I have to. Other wise I don't. But there is no way to enforce that everyone wear a mask. If they don't want to wear one they won't as there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Like smoking, you are free to not wear a mask when you are away from other people

In public spaces, they don’t want you spreading your germs, just like they don’t want you spreading your smoke.

Are you saying Biden and Harris have been LYING to placate liberals? Look either we can belief the far left crap they are spewing or they are lying it's one or the other.

I have my rights!

Like smoking, you are free to not wear a mask when you are away from other people

In public spaces, they don’t want you spreading your germs, just like they don’t want you spreading your smoke.

Since I practice social distancing I am never close to anyone and I don't wear a mask unless its required.

Harris was looked at as conservative as Attorney General and as a Senator, she is left center.

AOC, Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren are ultra Liberal.
Harris and Biden are moderates.

Harris was looked at as conservative as Attorney General and as a Senator, she is left center.

Define moderate.

Are you saying Biden and Harris have been LYING to placate liberals? Look either we can belief the far left crap they are spewing or they are lying it's one or the other.
Explain which of their positions are far left.

I know Conservatives call anyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh is far left, but there is more to the political spectrum

As I said. I can see Biden as a moderate but from reading up on Harris and some of the shit she's pulled I will never see her as a moderate.

I see her as self serving and out for what she can get for herself. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out she's hoping Biden drops dead or is pulled out of office for dementia.Then she would be POTUS. Good Lord. Self Serving indeed.

Moderate?? Not hardly.

Define moderate.

Pragmatic, willing to seek a common ground, not pressing an extreme position.

Biden has been moderate his whole career

I know Conservatives call anyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh is far left, but there is more to the political spectrum

No lets back up, you first define moderate as it pertains to Biden and Harris. Because that in fact this may be far left in comparison to true moderates. We won't let you get away with painting Biden and Harris as moderate given the leftist policies both have promised if elected.

As I said. I can see Biden as a moderate but from reading up on Harris and some of the shit she's pulled I will never see her as a moderate.

I see her self serving and out for what she can get for herself.

Moderate?? Not hardly.

Can you point to some of her ultra Liberal positions?

Harris was picked to appeal to the centrists. Specifically, suburban women.

Biden didn't need to appeal to blacks and leftists. He already had those groups locked down.

Calling Harris far-left is one weirdass delusion. She's moderate, she'll deliver those suburban women, and that will contribute to the Democratic landslide.

As far as energy goes, the left is energized, the right is demoralized. The left would crawl through broken glass to vote this year, while much of the right will be staying home.
They REALLY ARE THIS STUPID.

Harris is first and foremost the epitome of "political whore", as she fucked her way into politics with Willie Brown. She actually says dumber shit about the 2nd Amendment that even Hitlary does, asserting she would enact laws that actually already exist. Like banning the import of AR15's. That has been done, all AR's are made here. She's all for late term abortion (I like the idea of liberals being aborted into the 395th trimester myself), the Green Turd Deal, massive tax increases, massive spending and was a sociopath as a DA, putting people in prison for pot, while smoking it herself.

She is so far left stalin and mao, in hell, are embarrassed by china joe biden taking her.....

You got your talking points too. She is not far left.

If Biden/Harris wins and implement their policies, the country will fall in short order. Ignorant Democrats will blame it on Trump.

Irf Trumjp enacts his policies the country is doomed.

Yeah, it was SOOO horrible prior to the China flu, right? You guys are so duped it is scary.

I see her self serving and out for what she can get for herself.

Moderate?? Not hardly.

Can you point to some of her ultra Liberal positions?

Ultra liberal. No.

Conniving and self serving yes. Do your own research.

No lets back up, you first define moderate as it pertains to Biden and Harris. Because that in fact this may be far left in comparison to true moderates. We won't let you get away with painting Biden and Harris as moderate given the leftist policies both have promised if elected.
Post above yours

Post above yours

You people are the ones saying Harris and Biden are moderates. So define moderate and back this up. Tell the Biden and Harris 'moderate' policies.

Tell the Biden and Harris 'moderate' policies.

Healthcare: They don’t support scrapping our healthcare and replacing with Medicare for All. Biden supports enhancing Obamacare and expanding eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid.

Green New Deal. Biden does not support the reach of GND and wants to expand alternative energy, return to the Paris accords, enforce environmental laws.

Defund the police. Biden has repeatedly said he does not support defunding the police but is willing to look at the role our police holds and existing policies.

Moderate

Tell the Biden and Harris 'moderate' policies.

Healthcare: They don’t support scrapping our healthcare and replacing with Medicare for All. Biden supports enhancing Obamacare and expanding eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid.

Green New Deal. Biden does not support the reach of GND and wants to expand alternative energy, return to the Paris accords, enforce environmental laws.

Defund the police. Biden has repeatedly said he does not support defunding the police but is willing to look at the role our police holds and existing policies.

Moderate

LOL right the $80 trillion dollar green new deal is moderate. Defunding the police is moderate. What are you smoking??

Trump and Republicans are on the wrong side of every issue. I guess you forgot the fact the economy was improving when Trump took office. Unemployment was 4.7%. Trump's GDP growth has not been any better than Obama's.

Obama had nowhere to go but up from 2008. Democrats were claiming the economy would tank if Trump was elected. It got better, in fact, the stock market got a bump the day after the election. I can tell you what the stock market will do if Biden wins. I will give you a hint. There won't be a bump. As must as the left hates the "rich", which evidently is anyone with money invested in the markets, the "rich" aren't stupid, in fact, quite the opposite. The "rich", meaning middle-upper to upper income earners know who to vote for an it isn't Biden and it isn't for tax breaks. Your McDonalds workers also know who to vote for and it isn't Trump. They want to be paid a higher salary for burger flipping and wouldn't mind some "free" stuff along the way.

I don't. Democrat Governors have done a much better job on the coronavirus than Republixcans. A few such as DeWine and Scott have done a better job but Democrat Governors have done a better job overall. A national lockdown and mask mandate should have been done in March. If it had been done, we might have been over this and not needed a seconde bill.

No earlier lockdown would have resolved the problem, just delayed it. Take a look at NZ.

DACA is overwhelmingly supported by voters and that includes Republicans. They are not costing anything. They are contributing by making up for the baby bust that the US is experiencing.

The problem is that as far as Democrats go, DACA will never end, encouraging more and more illegal immigration, which is EXACTLY what the Democrats want. Evidently, Democratic voters aren't astute enough to understand that if the US is the maintain its sovereignty, we must enforce our borders and immigration policies.

The rich got the majority of the breaks. A tax break for real estate trusts strongly favored the rich.

This is incorrect and has been proven so ad nauseum. According to the left, I am "rich" but I actually pay more taxes now than before the tax breaks. My accountant said the hardest hit with the "tax breaks" were those in the upper middle and upper incomes, minus the ultra-wealthy who have teams of accountants and a litany of write-offs and they weren't affected negatively or positively. The largest beneficiaries were the middle and lower classes, minus those at the very bottom that didn't pay anyway or pay very little. As far as real estate trusts, you will have to be more specific as to how this favored the rich.

HC does not need to be kicked completely to the private sector. The private sector partially failed as millions were left without insurance.

HC won't be completely in the private sector. Medicare and Medicaid aren't going anywhere. HC certainly shouldn't be left up the the government alone as the single payer. That will be an unmitigated disaster and that is what the left wants.

You don't want to talk iswsues. That is why Republicans are kicking about college football. They have nothing left to talk about.

I am all for talking about the issues. Anyone with an open mind would see the the left is out far, far out in left field.

Forum List

Back