Biden wants you to pay his fair share! He owes a half million in back taxes

More alt right fake news trying to equivocate. Good Old Joe has released his tax returns for the last 22 years.

He HAS TO BE cognitively off to not realize how bad it looks to not pay his own fair share while demanding others do
AOC has owed back taxes for years---but she wants to tax the rich.
Warren Buffets company owed almost $1 Billion in back taxes when he was out with his rich people like him gotta pay more taxes BULLSHIT.
Turns out those not paying taxes are the ones screaming the loudest that everyone else has to pay more.

More alt right fake news trying to equivocate. Good Old Joe has released his tax returns for the last 22 years.
Guess you didnt read the article huh?
Cultism doesnt allow you to do that, i reckon.

Wow, could you imagine if that were actually true?

Fair enough. maybe we need to look into it further to see whats not factual.

"Banks said the report indicated that Biden improperly used "S corporations" while he and first lady Jill Biden raked in over $13 million on speaking fees and book sales in 2017 and 2018, but counted less than $800,000 of it as a salary that could be taxed for Medicare."

So, which part of this are you saying is not true?

Explain 500k in back taxes. Anyone can release returns.... doesn't mean they're accurate without an audit. Dumbfuck
From the article
But when the Bidens released their tax returns during his presidential campaign, they showed that the couple saved up to $500,000 by avoiding the 3.8% self-employment tax with the S corporations.
Thats why its hilarious bidens returns was boos "get out of cultism free card"

Guess you didnt read the article huh?
Cultism doesnt allow you to do that, i reckon.

Speaking of Qultism, didn't the Don earn high praise for using accountants who used every legal loophole to reduce his taxes?

"A non-partisan government report indicates that President Joe Biden could owe as much as $500,000 in back taxes to the IRS after it reported that he avoided paying for Medicare through a tax-code loophole for years."

It's obviously a hit piece for the Neo-Flock.

From the article
But when the Bidens released their tax returns during his presidential campaign, they showed that the couple saved up to $500,000 by avoiding the 3.8% self-employment tax with the S corporations.
Thats why its hilarious bidens returns was boos "get out of cultism free card"

He owes 500k....we pay our taxes and I won't be lectured to by a tax cheat

You're quite queer....most conservatives get frustrated at not having any relations (all INCELS are conservatives--coincidence?)...so you fantasize about such things. Why else would you bring her up?

Reported. Get back on topic

Speaking of Qultism, didn't the Don earn high praise for using accountants who used every legal loophole to reduce his taxes?

"A non-partisan government report indicates that President Joe Biden could owe as much as $500,000 in back taxes to the IRS after it reported that he avoided paying for Medicare through a tax-code loophole for years."

It's obviously a hit piece for the Neo-Flock.
You still owe money through that loop hole. Look it up. Or not.. I dont care.

Awww..poor baby. You called me a name and when I called you a name...you whine about it.

How feminine of you.

Back on topic.

Perhaps Biden will release his taxes after the audit is done....that worked for the blob and you fully accepted it. LOL.

You said he already released them....good grief

Forum List

Back