Biden wants you to pay his fair share! He owes a half million in back taxes

And yet when the WSJ brings up an x year old story on Trump it’s relevant to you and your fellow LibBots.
Does anything cause you internal embarrassment?

In reality, I said the same thing about the Trumpybear hiring accountants to use of tax loopholes to reduce his tax burden. Nothing illegal about it.

But that's okay, the Neo-GOP is famous for non-factual allegations.

He also says the trillionares aren't paying their fair share.....except there are no trillionares lol.
Your topic title is incorrect. The link you posted is full of "might"s and "may haves" and other qualifiers.

The author obviously was fed by a Republican.

There is nothing to indicate Biden actually owes any money. It looks like he took advantage of legal loopholes in the tax code.

You know, like another guy we all know who bragged "That makes me smart" when he avoided paying taxes.

I guess Biden is smart, too, eh?

In reality, I said the same thing about the Trumpybear hiring accountants to use of tax loopholes to reduce his tax burden. Nothing illegal about it.

But that's okay, the Neo-GOP is famous for non-factual allegations.
Which comes to prove that so-called journalists know almost nothing about the topics they are covering and simply provide click bait.

Jesus Christ.
Again, you didnt read the damn article.
Jesus Christ.
Again, you didnt read the damn article.

Of course I did numb nuts. Since it opened with the second most powerful propaganda word in the entire English language I realized it's value was shit right away.

"President Biden may have improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office and could owe...."

Because allegations are facts in Neo_GOP land.

From the link you morons:

“The CRS report doesn’t name Biden but analyzes cases in which the IRS won a judgment against taxpayers who paid themselves suspiciously low salaries from S corporations and counted most of the revenue as “distributions” exempt from the Medicare tax.”

Your topic title is incorrect. The link you posted is full of "might"s and "may haves" and other qualifiers.

There is nothing to indicate Biden actually owes any money. It looks like he took advantage of legal loopholes in the tax code.

You know, like another guy we all know who bragged "That makes me smart" when he avoided paying taxes.

Biden are smart are never used in conjuction with each other

But being a democrat, he will not only have to never answer for it, the media will just ignore it altogether.

But being a democrat, he will not only have to never answer for it, the media will just ignore it altogether.
There is already a topic about this.

There is already a topic about this.

We are talking about a man who has a son that sells paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars all over the world

It is a man that only pays on average only $300 to charity every year

It is a man bereft of ethics and morality.

Joe Biden may owe up to $500,000 in back taxes, according to government report

President Joe Biden may owe up to $500,000 in back taxes, according to the analysis of a new nonpartisan government report. A Republican Congressman claims that President Biden improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office.

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden purportedly raked in more than $13 million through book sales and speaking fees in 2017 and 2018, but counted less than $800,000 of the income as salary eligible for the Medicare tax — exempting the rest from being taxed 3.8% for Medicare.

High-profile politicians have been previously scrutinized for using the technique often referred to as the "Gingrich-Edwards tax loophole," named for former presidential candidates Newt Gingrich, a Republican, and John Edwards, a Democrat.

In 2005, the Treasury Department's inspector general for tax administration said, "The S corporation form of ownership has become a multibillion dollar employment tax shelter for single-owner businesses."

"THAT MAKES ME SMART."

Based on available tax returns from 1998 to 2019, the Bidens have given a total of $1.4 million to charitable causes.

So do we believe ABC news or Forbes who was trying to trash Trump?

I reckon we all have our favorites on who to believe.

One thing is for certain, when he decided to run for President, the giving became much higher. It was time to look respectable.

People don't become Uber wealthy following the rules or doing things morally. Broad brush.

Oh, so I can quote you as saying ABC News does not have it in for Trump? :lol:

Your link is from 2008.
So it is. And this is what it said before Joe entered the Oval Orifice with Obama to go under the microscope.

"The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics." And yet they only gave $300 a year on average?

Pathetic.

Charity for Biden is all about winning elections

Forum List

Back