Biden wants you to pay for the healthcare of illegals says 'we have an obligation to provide it'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
More and more Dims want YOU the American taxpayer to pay for the healthcare of those who sneak into our country.
Is it a surprise why these criminals want to get across our border, when you have major presidential candidates wanting to give them government handouts ?

Who in their right fucking mind would vote for someone like this ?

You Dims become more and more insane every day.

Joe Biden backs health care for illegal immigrants, says 'we have an obligation' to provide it

Leading 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said this week that the U.S. must provide health care to everyone in the country, “regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented.”

Biden made the remarks while campaigning in Los Angeles, as he fielded questions from the media

Joe Biden backs health care for illegal immigrants, says 'we have an obligation' to provide it

Big deal; Biden has an opinion about health care & illegals.

presidential candidates say a lot of crap & how often does that bloviation ever become reality?

What did Trump 'promise' about health care; 'repeal & replace' ring a bell? NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

What did Trump 'promise' about 'the border wall; 'Mexico will pay for it' ring a bell? NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

So, big deal; Biden has an opinion that will NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN.

presidential candidates say a lot of crap & how often does that bloviation ever become reality?

What did Trump 'promise' about health care; 'repeal & replace' ring a bell? NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

What did Trump 'promise' about 'the border wall; 'Mexico will pay for it' ring a bell? NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

You been whining about Trump for over 2 years. Now it's your guy it's okay. Such a hypocrite.

You been whining about Trump for over 2 years. Now it's your guy it's okay. Such a hypocrite.

Biden aint my guy, idiot

More and more Dims see no difference between illegals and American citizens.
De blasio for instance wants to provide illegals free healthcare in NYC.
Gavin Newsome wants to give illegals free healthcare in Calif.

This little by little is becoming part of the Dimocrat party platform.

Like I said previously; many candidates talk shit that never comes to fruition. Pay attention

Biden aint my guy, idiot
You will vote for him if you're told to or what the daily talking points tell you.

In other terms, Caddo supports Biden no matter how fucked up he is. All else is an excuse.

In other terms, Caddo supports Biden no matter how fucked up he is. All else is an excuse.

re: post #2 .............

as far as "support" I claimed no support for any candidate.

I can say I do NOT support Trump.

Democrats continue to ignore the Key Take-Away from the evening of November 8, 2016, namely...

Americans have had a bellyful of Liberal accommodation of Illegal Aliens.

----------------

"Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

Last edited:
I've always found it absurd that just because some woman spread out her legs and spit out some kid, that kid's costs should be coming out of my or any other individual's pockets that don't know and aren't related to the individual. If someone feels that it should, then there should be a line on the 1040 Form, that they can check and enter as to how much percentage of their own personal income they want taken out to support someone else's kids and that money then would go into a general children's support fund to be doled out by the federal government.

Like I said previously; many candidates talk shit that never comes to fruition. Pay attention

Well duh, but as I'm saying this is becoming a Dim talking point. Why ? Obviously some of these candiates believe you Dim voters are wanting such policies. Why do you want to give my money away to illegals ?

I hope he campaigns with that as part of his platform. I'm sure it will guarantee millions of votes.

No American wants to pay for an illegals health care and most American's want illegals out of our country.

I'm sure Biden's healthcare for illegals will get him elected.

I won't be holding my breath though.

Last edited:

Well duh, but as I'm saying this is becoming a Dim talking point. Why ? Obviously some of these candiates believe you Dim voters are wanting such policies. Why do you want to give my money away to illegals ?

I am not a Dem voter, you fucking idiot

I hope he campaigns with that as part of his platform. I'm sure it will guarantee millions of votes.

No American wants to pay for an illegals health care and most American's want illegals out of our country.

I'm sure Biden's healthcare for illegals will get him elected.

I won't be holding my breath though.

Enjoy Claudette, because these Leftists are on the ropes, lol. All the arrogance they are showing is a false signal, or they are to dumb to realize they are cooked!

This administration has them by the cucharaches, trust me. I am NOT the biggest Trump fan, but even I know he has them!

How do we know this?

Because he is getting more combative, the investigation screws have turned 180%, and Barr has no fear of what they are trying to do to him; ergo...………………..what they have will start coming out soon, and the day before it starts coming out, will be the LAST time the Left will be on the offensive politically, through November of 2020!

Foreigners FIRST, Americans LAST. That is the platform of the Democratic Party.

More and more Dims want YOU the American taxpayer to pay for the healthcare of those who sneak into our country.
Is it a surprise why these criminals want to get across our border, when you have major presidential candidates wanting to give them government handouts ?

Who in their right fucking mind would vote for someone like this ?

You Dims become more and more insane every day.

Leading 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said this week that the U.S. must provide health care to everyone in the country, “regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented.”

Biden made the remarks while campaigning in Los Angeles, as he fielded questions from the media

We should, after all illegals are the engine of our economy, it is to our best interest to keep them healthy....

1589631055413.png

Forum List

Back