“Biden Wants Ban on Waffle Violence and Mistakenly Urinates in Vending Machine”

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The sad thing is that if you showed a headline like this to the general public, most of them would think it to be true. Senile Joe needs to give it up. I don’t want this guy in control of our nuclear arsenal as POTUS. Does the guy even know where he’s at half the time? His gaffes have become daily news fodder. The real crazy thing is that he is THE DEMOCRATIC FRONT RUNNER. Good God!
A Brief History of Joe Biden Gaffes

We have a dumb clown in the WH right now.
2020 is going to be hilarious.
Yeah. I have to admit the nihilist in me is loving this.

Then I remember how important this stuff is and try to forget that part, at least for a few minutes.
But Trump is deliberate in what he does, Biden is just lost.

Then I remember how important this stuff is and try to forget that part, at least for a few minutes.
I don't know that Trump is deliberate. Many of his actions and behaviors are abominable and reckless. I wouldn't ever use him as a yardstick.

It's beginning to look like, though, maybe Biden shouldn't be doing this. I guess we'll see.

I don't know that Trump is deliberate. Many of his actions and behaviors are abominable and reckless. I wouldn't ever use him as a yardstick.

It's beginning to look like, though, maybe Biden shouldn't be doing this. I guess we'll see.
Them two in a debate would be grand viewing! Can you imagine! :auiqs.jpg:

Them two in a debate would be grand viewing! Can you imagine! :auiqs.jpg:
Laugh away, brother. IT COULD HAPPEN.
:booze:

We have a dumb clown in the WH right now. 2020 is going to be hilarious.
Yeah. I have to admit the nihilist in me is loving this. Then I remember how important this stuff is and try to forget that part, at least for a few minutes.
Trump lies deliberately?!?! Always suspected it, but thanks for the confirmation.

That is the whole point of why Biden may be the best possible candidate.
Biden is essentially a straight shooter because he if not clever enough to be devious.
That is exactly what we want, someone who is not so arrogant that they think they know everything.

Forum List

Back