Biden wanted a "surge" at the border in 2019

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Joe Biden called for "surge" at the border in 2019, ended deportation in 2021, then looked at the flood of illegals at the border and kids in cages and thought, "Gee I didn't see that coming!" There is none so blind as he who will not see.
Biden Central America first.jpg

In the September 2019 Democratic debate, Biden was asked why Latino voters should trust him after deportations had taken place during the Obama-Biden years. After defending Obama's policies, Biden added: 'What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed.

'I would in fact make sure that... we immediately SURGE to the border all those people who are seeking asylum.

In the September 2019 Democratic debate, Biden was asked why Latino voters should trust him after deportations had taken place during the Obama-Biden years. After defending Obama's policies, Biden added: 'What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed.

'I would in fact make sure that... we immediately SURGE to the border all those people who are seeking asylum.

And the idiot refused to acknowledge that it isnt a peaceful journey to the border as people get manipulated by Cartels along the way.Question is why is Biden willing to put money into the pockets of the drug cartels like this? and allowing women and children into a dangerous situation?

Trump's evil policy of WAIT in Mexico, was actually in reality a more humane policy. Now that Biden re-started catch and release we will see kids ripped away from their parents by human traffickers, and cartels able to use the mass of people as cover for transporting their goods north.
Why is Biden such an idiot? When Trump used the words "bad hombres" south of the border he was labeled as a racist because thats all the Left has to gloss over their stupidity and frankly lack of real compassion.

they could give a damn about the plight of legal immigrants who wait, pay their dues and do it the right way.

no he didn't.
I agree with you. Biden didn't do anything since he was installed in that office. The Tan Messiah is the one calling the shots and that senile old crook is playing his role for as long as he's allowed to.

lol ... you're one of them thar trump humping, basket dwelling, knuckledragging, deplorables that donny loves long time, aren'tcha? it's gonna be fun crossing paths with you on this here little corner of the interwebs.

Forum List

Back