Biden vs Trump

The very best way to defeat a troll suffering from acute TDS....is to ignore him
Every reply encourages trolls to continue.
He pokes you...and right on cue you react

A pig is happiest when he makes you wallow in his mess with him.

Another pure Flaming thread with no point, but allowed in the POLITICS section
Because Trump's poor physical and cognitive impairments aren't important questions?

The very best way to defeat a troll suffering from acute TDS....is to ignore him
Every reply encourages trolls to continue.
He pokes you...and right on cue you react

A pig is happiest when he makes you wallow in his mess with him.

Another pure Flaming thread with no point, but allowed in the POLITICS section

Sorry, but it was Trump who raised the issue of physical fitness to be President and pushed the “Sleepy Joe” meme.

However, it is evident that Biden is the much more physically active of the two.

While Biden has a few more years on Trump, Trump has dozens of pounds on Biden.

Biden has remained physically active throughout his life, Trump watches TV.

Trump is the least active President since FDR. Climbing in and out of a golf cart is the extent of his physical exertion

View attachment 373267
Hmmmm. Which do I want in a president, physical activity or mental activity? Sounds like you've made your choice known.
While we know Biden is intellectually superior to a President who can’t even read or comprehend simple subjects, this thread is concentrating on the physical fitness of the two men.

While Biden is still actively involved in physical activities, Trump is growing weaker as he struggles to do simple physical activity

Trump is the least active President since FDR. Climbing in and out of a golf cart is the extent of his physical exertion

View attachment 373267
Hmmmm. Which do I want in a president, physical activity or mental activity? Sounds like you've made your choice known.
While we know Biden is intellectually superior to a President who can’t even read or comprehend simple subjects, this thread is concentrating on the physical fitness of the two men.

While Biden is still actively involved in physical activities, Trump is growing weaker as he struggles to do simple physical activity
Sounds like you really believe that. Sad.

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

Trump has hidden his struggles with reading throughout his adult life. It is evident that he has never read a book. His biographer who actually wrote Art of the Deal, said there were no books or reading material in Trumps home.
Aids relay how Trump never reads what is given to him and briefing material must be one page or less and not contain complex sentences.

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

Trump has hidden his struggles with reading throughout his adult life. It is evident that he has never read a book. His biographer who actually wrote Art of the Deal, said there were no books or reading material in Trumps home.
Aids relay how Trump never reads what is given to him and briefing material must be one page or less and not contain complex sentences.
And yet he managed to send the smartest woman in the world into retirement. Imagine that. Now you're backing away from your feeble claim that Trump is physically unable to perform the duties of POTUS?

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

And yet he managed to send the smartest woman in the world into retirement. Imagine that. Now you're backing away from your feeble claim that Trump is physically unable to perform the duties of POTUS?

I have never backed away from the fact that Trump is intellectually and physically inferior to Biden. This thread proves it.

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

I have never backed away from the fact that Trump is intellectually and physically inferior to Biden. This thread proves it.
Wait, you're actually claiming that posts on this board PROVE something? And no comment on Hillary being sent into retirement kicking and screaming?

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

Trump is also unmanly.

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

Trump is also unmanly.
So was Maggie Thatcher. Obama wasn't very macho either. Did that effect their ability to govern?

View attachment 373267

It’s sad really.

Trump is also unmanly.

I don’t know if Trump is unmanly, but I will say he is very insecure about his manhood. That is why he has always surrounded himself with beauty queens and married an ex model 25 years younger than himself.
Look at the women who are attracted to me (actually his money)

He is also the only President who felt it necessary to discuss his penis size and made Marla tell the press he was the best lover she ever had.

It is somewhat interesting that none of the Biden propaganda even mentions policy.

Every candidate cites overblown reports of accomplishments, and Biden's are laughable ("...14 million new jobs...and a gazillion saved jobs..."), but Biden is unwilling even to articulate his position on immigration (and the 30 million illegals), name his prospective Supreme Court picks, to express his thoughts on the Green New Deal, to describe what he will do when ACA is declared unconstitutional, what he will do about "climate change," how he feels about "fracking," and so on.

Because every one of the positions articulated in the current platform is odious to a majority of Americans.

And let us not forget, no matter who Biden picks as a VP candidate, she will be a drag on the campaign. Every one of the women currently being bandied about has substantial baggage. He obviously wants to pick the Harris woman, but Blacks don't like her and he NEEDS the African American vote, in numbers comparable to what Obama got in '12. Won't happen with Harris. What a conundrum.

And I realize that much what has preceded this posting is merely political masturbation, but the very idea that Joe Biden is somehow more physically robust than Donald Trump is - if anyone cares to look at the two of them closely - ridiculous. They are both old men, but Biden would have a coronary if he kept Trump's schedule for two consecutive days.

but the very idea that Joe Biden is somehow more physically robust than Donald Trump is - if anyone cares to look at the two of them closely - ridiculous.

1597068956597.jpeg

Post a picture of Trump running, or biking or swimming....

Forum List

Back