Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

So as it stands Biden wants fences cut and lower border security but if Congress passes Biden’s bill, Biden will use his emergency powers to shut the border down?

Am I not reading this right? It sounds really stupid.
It sounds like Biden.

This shows what kind of illegal trash people we're dealing with at the border. They dump their pets at the border and abandon them. THese animals primarily dogs are starving.

1707252471054.png

BTW, Oddball , even Trump can see what I'm talking about.

“This is a gift to the Democrats. And this sort of is a shifting of the worst border in history onto the shoulders of Republicans,” Trump, the likely Republican presidential nominee, said Monday on “The Dan Bongino Show.” “They want this for the presidential election so they can now blame the Republicans for the worst border in history.”

This is how the democrats keep kicking the GOP's ass and exposing their weakness. They put forth a crappy bill with just enough good things in it to bash the right for not accepting.
The right does the same thing. The NDAA that was passed during Trump, was a god awful POS unconstitutional bill. But it had a military pay raise in it. Trump even had a good conservative primaried over his no vote on that bill.

When 99% of the House and Senate are democrats and RINO's, nothing good can come from any legislation they pass or any bills that get signed into law.
His point is that the bill won't fix the border, and then the shitlibs will turn around and blame republicans, because they were in on the bill....You don't need to be Dick Tracy to root out that one.

His point is that the bill won't fix the border, and then the shitlibs will turn around and blame republicans, because they were in on the bill....You don't need to be Dick Tracy to root out that one.
The Republicans who crafted it said it would.

Reading what it does sure sounds like it would go a long way toward fixing the border.

But TRUMP doesn't want it

Guess what? He owns the border now

Reading what it does sure sounds like it would go a long way toward fixing the border.

Did Biden quit and hand over the Office to Trump???

Why no he didnt. E.O. the Trump measures, Declare and Emergency and seal the border

ONE fucking republican (Lankford) was in on "crafting" that shit heap...It's so unpopular that the phone lines to his offices blew up, and everything now goes straight to voice mail....He's less popular in Oklahoma now than a cloud seeding hustler.

Now that everyone can plainly see that the bill did skiff to actually enforce the border, all your gaslighting about is is a wasted effort...Give it up.

That Republican is an imbecile. I've read quite a bit of it and it looks to me like it enshrines the current problem in stone for the next for years. That bill is dead on arrival.

That's my point too. But it does give Trump more of an advantage when he gets back in the white house. More border guard. More immigration judges and more fentanyl detection devices. Once Trump gets into office the democrats aren't going to give him a dime.

Y'all can't get passed the fact that it's the dems and rino's pushing this. And can't see how it's going to benefit Trump next year.

That's my point too. But it does give Trump more of an advantage when he gets back in the white house. More border guard. More immigration judges and more fentanyl detection devices. Once Trump gets into office the democrats aren't going to give him a dime.

Y'all can't get passed the fact that it's the dems and rino's pushing this. And can't see how it's going to benefit Trump next year.
l don't know that, one way or the other....But all that does make the presumptuous leap that he will regain the presidency, which is far from certain.

It gives a free pass to 5,000 illegals per day, and that can't be undone for the entire Trump administration. Only morons would support that.

It gives a free pass to 5,000 illegals per day, and that can't be undone for the entire Trump administration. Only morons would support that.
That is the problem with you MAGAs. Trump says something and like lemmings you follow him. The border bill does not allow 5000 illegals per day. That is a Trumpian lie.

The bipartisan deal does include provisions that would shut down the border entirely if a certain threshold is hit, but those are border encounters, not crossings. If encounters exceed 5000 or more a day, the border will be shut down. No migrants trying to enter the U.S. illegally would be allowed into the country unless they passed asylum interviews or were being held under government supervision. The border bill would make asylum claims more difficult.

People like you live in a swamp of ignorance. The border bill is good for the nation. Like your avatar you are giving the finger to the nation in opposing it.

That is the problem with you MAGAs. Trump says something and like lemmings you follow him. The border bill does not allow 5000 illegals per day. That is a Trumpian lie.
I'm afraid not. I've read the section that does it.
The bipartisan deal does include provisions that would shut down the border entirely if a certain threshold is hit, but those are border encounters, not crossings. If encounters exceed 5000 or more a day, the border will be shut down. No migrants trying to enter the U.S. illegally would be allowed into the country unless they passed asylum interviews or were being held under government supervision. The border bill would make asylum claims more difficult.
So the bill admits that Biden has all the authority he needs right now to shut the border down.
People like you live in a swamp of ignorance. The border bill is good for the nation. Like your avatar you are giving the finger to the nation in opposing it.
5000 illegals crossing the border per day is not good for this nation.

That means he could have shut it all along before he let in 6 million more invaders and he should be tried for treason.

Forum List

Back