Biden voters, would you support if Biden and Harris pushed for a draft for a hot war with Syria and or Russia and or China?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Lets say China attacks Taiwan tomorrow? Should Biden declare a hot war on China and institute the draft and would you support it?

Biden bombed Syria less than a week after he was inaugurated. Would you support a Biden draft to attack Syria?

Would you support a Biden draft to attack Putin?

Lets say China attacks Taiwan tomorrow? Should Biden declare a hot war on China and institute the draft and would you support it?

Biden bombed Syria less than a week after he was inaugurated. Would you support a Biden draft to attack Syria?

Fuck no they wouldn't. Trouble is, there would be no place to hide--the border with Canada is CLOSED. HaHaHa.

This should be an easy one for libs......Biden and Harris push through a draft. Do you support Biden and Harris?

Fuck no they wouldn't. Trouble is, there would be no place to hide--the border with Canada is CLOSED. HaHaHa.

Would they actually blast Biden and Harris?

1616871037426.png

Will there be loyalty tests to determine who's accepted?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am super positive that anything Obama and Biden do will be pushed as amazing by the dinosaur media and slurped up by dumb fuck liberals.

I have said since my days in the military (after the draft was abolished) that that was the biggest mistake we (our country) ever made. Young people SHOULD serve their country - whether military or governmental service for two years -m no question about it.

Biden bring back the draft? :pinkygirly:

Forum List

Back