Biden Uses the Word Negro

SatchelPaige.jpg

"In the speech, Biden was wishing Ambassador Donald Blinken happy birthday, and segued into telling a story about Paige, who first came to fame as pitcher in what were then called the Negro Leagues. Based on the context of his remarks, it appears that Biden was going to describe Paige as “the great pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” but the words that came out of his mouth were “I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros…”

There's what the real news is saying.

We know Joe has a stuttering problem. He couldn't say "Negro league" so it came out "negro."

And shame on you for making fun of someone with a disability!

"In the speech, Biden was wishing Ambassador Donald Blinken happy birthday, and segued into telling a story about Paige, who first came to fame as pitcher in what were then called the Negro Leagues. Based on the context of his remarks, it appears that Biden was going to describe Paige as “the great pitcher in the Negro Leagues,” but the words that came out of his mouth were “I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros…”

There's what the real news is saying.

We know Joe has a stuttering problem. He couldn't say "Negro league" so it came out "negro."

And shame on you for making fun of someone with a disability!

that was what i thought as well - but didn't bother. hense the only thing i could muster was sarcastic OUTRAGE emojiis.

Colored People-----> Negro-------> Afro American ------> Black -----> African American -----> Person of Color

What goes around comes around

Colored People-----> Negro-------> Afro American ------> Black -----> African American -----> Person of Color

unfortunately, one word you left out has never left.

AT THE TIME it WAS Called 'the Negro League.'
You just want Trump/Jared Gonnifs back to lick your ass.
We need an FU feedback emoticon.
I am pro-Israel but the OP is a deceptive self-interested Unkosher PIG.

PolitiFact - In Context: Joe Biden’s ‘Negro’ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige
  • As he began to describe Paige as a great pitcher in the Negro Leagues and in Major League Baseball, Biden used the phrase “the great Negro,” but then corrected himself to describe Paige as a great Negro Leagues pitcher.
After President Joe Biden clumsily related an anecdote about Negro Leagues and major-league pitcher Satchel Paige, he triggered a storm of denunciation from the right.​
The Negro Leagues were the all-Black baseball teams that played largely during the 1920s and 1930s when baseball was segregated. Paige was one of the star players.​
[.....]​

`

unfortunately, one word you left out has never left.
And it is used more by the people offended by it to themselves. Of course African Americans never say any nasty words about white people ad the ethnic groups within. Biden may have been better off saying An African American playing in the Old Negro Leagues from another era.

It's definitely time to round the circle back to colored people.

AT THE TIME it WAS Called 'the Negro League.'
You just want Trump/Jared Gonnifs back to lick your ass.
We need an FU feedback emoticon.
I am pro-Israel but the OP is a deceptive self-interested Unkosher PIG.

PolitiFact - In Context: Joe Biden’s ‘Negro’ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige
  • As he began to describe Paige as a great pitcher in the Negro Leagues and in Major League Baseball, Biden used the phrase “the great Negro,” but then corrected himself to describe Paige as a great Negro Leagues pitcher.
After President Joe Biden clumsily related an anecdote about Negro Leagues and major-league pitcher Satchel Paige, he triggered a storm of denunciation from the right.​
The Negro Leagues were the all-Black baseball teams that played largely during the 1920s and 1930s when baseball was segregated. Paige was one of the star players.​
[.....]​

`

He also referred to someone of Color a few weeks ago as " his boy" Have any problem with that? Of course you don't!

What about this

He also referred to someone of Color a few weeks ago as " his boy" Have any problem with that? Of course you don't!

What about this

Forum List

Back