Biden up big in Arizona

This would essentially end the race
Biden is in Florida campaigning and will be going to AZ. Trump may lose both of those States and he is worried. Bigly.
30 days left and Chairman Trump has only one way to campaign... from the WH, the next covid hotspot, via twitter. Good luck to the guy without a negative virus test.

The only poll I have faith in is the one done by my eyes. I see at least ten Trump flags/signs for each Biden one. I guess we will see November 3rd.

The only poll I have faith in is the one done by my eyes. I see at least ten Trump flags/signs for each Biden one. I guess we will see November 3rd.
I finally saw a Biden sign today in Uniondale, NY.
It was beneath the Black Lives Matter sign.
I can now say I've seen 2 Black Lives Matter signs in Uniondale, NY.
A neighborhood consisting of several thousand Black and Spanish families.

You'd think they would hav learned from 2016

You'd think you would have learned from 2018. You tards were spouting the same retardation then and you got your asses handed to you just like the "fake" polls said you would
So true. The tidal wave is coming. If Trump loses Florida and he is toast. It is a must win for both candidates. Especially Trump who has alienated a huge voting block of seniors.

I work.
I never answer a number that's not in my contact list.

Well, that settles it then. Trump is clearly up ten points in Arizona because everyone knows the microcosm you live in is representative of the whole nation.
I think you missed the essence of my post.
The overwhelming number of people who actually answer the poll are the morons at home who will answer any call.

You'd think they would hav learned from 2016

You'd think you would have learned from 2018. You tards were spouting the same retardation then and you got your asses handed to you just like the "fake" polls said you would
So true. The tidal wave is coming. If Trump loses Florida and he is toast. It is a must win for both candidates. Especially Trump who has alienated a huge voting block of seniors.
The majority of seniors in Florida have more money than they know what to do with.

They say this every election we have...AZ and Texas are turning blue...but the opposite is true...Hispanic Americans have moved to supporting Trump...the media is missing this and it will shock them on November 4th.....

I work.
I never answer a number that's not in my contact list.

Well, that settles it then. Trump is clearly up ten points in Arizona because everyone knows the microcosm you live in is representative of the whole nation.
I think you missed the essence of my post.
The overwhelming number of people who actually answer the poll are the morons at home who will answer any call.

And that makes the polling inaccurate how?

Forum List

Back