No !!
I say it’s 45 percent
If this was the 1980s, then T would have 98 percent chance

Just quoting the article.
Last name “Silver “ gives me suspicion

Huge loss
Pennsylvania has added tens of thousands of new immigrant voters
T chances look bleak in P
This is a university poll. Has about as much validity as a cow jumping over the moon. Leftist polls are generally off by about 20%.

Biden up by 8 ? that means Trump is up by 12.

A week before the 2016 election, Quinnipiac had Clinton up by 7 points, to win the election.

Last edited:

Huge loss
Pennsylvania has added tens of thousands of new immigrant voters
T chances look bleak in P
This is a university poll. Has about as much validity as a cow jumping over the moon. Leftist polls are generally off by about 20%.

Biden up by 8 ? that means Trump is up by 12.

A week before the 2016 election, Quinnipiac had Clinton up by 7 points, to win the election.
Yep. Good call.

There are some very radical city people and some totally helpless liberal weenies who will vote for Biden here in Pa. but he's not winning this state. Most Pennsylvanians think he's an embarrassment. Peace, love and MAGA.

Another bullshit poll that heavily oversamples Democrats :smoke: President Trump will be reelected rather easily and the Republicans will win back control of Congress!:cool:

Biden can lose in a landslide, the Dems will still try to usurp the Presidency with their mail-in vote fraud. We’re probably going to see nothing but riots for weeks after election.
Think that is the point-----they just want to invalidate the election so Pelosi becomes king.

Forum List

Back