Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Imagine you're a free-thinking individual with an IQ over 95, and this stuttering, drooling window-licking fucktard appears on your 65" flat screen babbling incoherently about a vaccine.... or his giggling slut monkey who said it wouldn't take the vaccine if it was developed under Trump...

Yeah.... we're on the same page now. I think all the lab rats (aka sheep) have already been jabbed.... we're done.
Is that what you imagined?
Who helped you with that?

They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Imagine anyone playing politics with COVID. It's unthinkable!

Trump has taken the vaccine ye fucking idiots...
Murdoch has taken it as well....

These idiots don't even see how stupid they are...

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

Oh, perfect. You have anecdotal evidence. That's sooooo useful.

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.
Leftist, your vaccine shaming is comical.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it
It’s not my problem if you think I’m vaccine shaming.

I don’t care.

You’re blaming Biden’s failures on us?
:laughing0301:

Trumpsters don't want the vaccine and you think that's Biden's fault????
Actually black people are refusing the vaccine.

Why can’t Biden get them blacks to take the poke for a science experiment?

Maybe he needs a slogan, “You ain’t blacks if you don’t get the Vax.”
Why can't Trump get you dumb low I.Q. fucks to take it? Or do you need a lollipop to help you get over your fear so you don't piss your panties?

That’s what I am waiting for before getting a vaccine.
The vaccines carry very little risk. Unless you mean you are waiting for a period to get the vaccine, when your natural immunity wanes. I suppose that would make sense, to get the most bang for your buck.
Wanes or they say I only need one shot vs two as I have immunity

Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.
But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.
If you didn’t care you would not keep responding, leftist

But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore?

I told someone I found out was a school teacher :)rolleyes: ) that I had been vaccinated and didn't see why I was still being punished by having to wear a mask.

He said what if the other person isn't vaccinated and is spreading his germs around?...as if it's in my power
to regulate what someone else does.

I can't infect others or be infected myself. I'm all good. So why do I still have to wear a mask when
I go into any business? What's the point of vaccination in Biden land?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

Yes, that you’re a dumb leftist who is vaccine shaming.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

Yes, that you’re a dumb leftist who is vaccine shaming.

The Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. They're pretty smart.

Forum List

Back